Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indefinite LOA

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Writing this from the mobile, so apologies for the shoddy and short message.

I am taking a medical LOA, might be the issues will be resolved by tomorrow, but more than likely it will be more extended than that.

My apologies to everyone that might be affected.

I hope I will be back sooner than later.

Ovmar/ Andrew

Jared Ovmar said:
Writing this from the mobile, so apologies for the shoddy and short message.

I am taking a medical LOA, might be the issues will be resolved by tomorrow, but more than likely it will be more extended than that.

My apologies to everyone that might be affected.

I hope I will be back sooner than later.

Ovmar/ Andrew
I told you drinking Antimatter-Vodka was a bad idea.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Thanks for the kind words, guys. It's a solid reminder of why I come back to this community day after day.

A quick update and clarification, because I didn't want to make too many statements without knowing the full details beforehand. My appendix basically decided to take the first steps into implosion, we got there soon enough to minimize the damage, I just came back from surgery and there weren't any big complications.

I am gonna stay the night over at the hospital so they can keep an eye on me, next day the doctors will decide if I can go home or gotta stay for longer or not.

TL;DR: I am feeling much better, and am expecting to make a quicker recovery than at first expected.

Again, thank you guys for all the support, it means a lot to me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom