Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In These Harsh Times... [Invite]

| [member="Katagiri Ike"] | [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] |

The Niathal-class shuttle descended from the sky line. The vast forests of Sojourn looked undettered by the recent events that had gripped the galaxy. It was 844 ABY. Eight years had passed since Alicia Drey had reached out to Katagiri Ike, Matsu Ike and Ayumi Pallopdies. Their investment had, in turn, allowed Chandrila DataTech to construct new retail stores, open new factories for manufacture and had led the business to fulfill the potential her Father had seen on Chandrila.

Landing outside "the Fort", the ramp lowered down onto the cobbled path leading up to the mansion. Doors slid into either wall, allowing light to creep over the threshold of the ship and inside stood Alicia Drey, the cowl of her robe lifting over her head to protect her eyes from the sun light. She turned her gaze away from the sky to the two Sun Guards who had accompanied her on her trips to Kuat, Corellia, Balmorra, Bastion and Dubrillion. Two weeks had passed since the COO of Chandrila DataTech had left Sojourn and now she had returned to conduct one final piece of business before retiring to a well deserved holiday.

Departing the Niathal, Alicia made her way to her study. Informing the maid who had met her at the "the Fort's" entrance that she did not want to be disturbed, she turned to the Core I in front of her, uploaded her Holo mail and then began to write...

Dear Katagiri Ike, Ayumi Pallopdies, Matsu Ike, (sent individually)

Greetings from Hanna City, Chandrila. It has been a number of years since I was in correspodence with you. Without your investment in 836 ABY, Chandrila DataTech would not be the in position that it currently finds itself in. On behalf of my corporation, I would like to thank you for your investment. You will, of course already know, that your investment was paid back within the first year of DataTech's formation. Since then, we have enjoyed an increased revenue of capital and profit.

Unfortunately, the recent situation has forced my hand. Across the Core, dozens of cities and worlds have been plunged into chaos, as mass hysteria had circulated across hundreds of star systems. As I write this letter to you from the privacy of Sojourn, Hanna City has been engulfed in the riots that have claimed other worlds in the galaxy. I hope this letter finds you well, as reports have come in that it is not only the Core where people have suddenly disappeared. I hope that you are not one of the people who were suddenly claimed by this mysterious and terrible affliction.

Working in conjuction with my assets, influence and friends here on Chandrila, I have filed to the local authority for a court order allowing me to sieze all shares. In conjuction with Chandrilian law, new legisliation has been put in place for Chief Operation Officers (COO's) to do this to protect the assets of their corporation. As the principle owner of Chandrila DataTech and it's COO, I have no alternative but to cancel our venture together and terminate your position on the board of directors.

Again, I cannot thank you enough for the investment that you put into Chandrila DataTech. This year, we were ready to begin expansion away from Hanna City and into other cities across Chandrila, moving on and outwards from the Chandrila system and beyond. I had high asipirations of taking my product to the Seswenna Sector in particular, so as to fulfill the heritage of my family. However, with the recent situation, I will not be able to do this; and thus all of my focus and attention must be on protecting what Chandrila DataTech has now.

I hope that this will not affect any future working relations that I have with you. In the seven years since your investment was paid back, you have enjoyed a healthy return of profit; and with some luck, DataTech, Chandrila and the rest of the galaxy will come out of this nightmare, so that we can begin working together again. I hope that you, your family and friends are well. I offer any condolences to any losses you may have suffered during this nightmare, whether that be business or personal.

Yours thankfully,
Alicia Drey.
COO of Chandrila DataTech.

| [member="Mrrew"] | [member="Roth Tillian "]|

After writing three letters, one sent to [member="Katagiri Ike"], [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] and [member="Matsu Ike"] each, Alicia Drey took a break. Making her way to the main hall, she had launch prepared for her by her servants. She enjoyed a baguette, salad and some soup. When she was done eating, Alicia moved out of the hall without another word to her servants. Returning to her study, she settled back down at her desk and loaded up her holo mail.

Leaning backwards to think for a moment, Alicia began to write...

Dear Mrrew,

It has been quite some time since we were in last correspondence. I hope this letter finds you in good health. Here on Chandrila, we have been engulfed in mass hysteria by the public. Riots have broken out across Hanna City, whilst the news has told me that other cities and towns have been hit as well. Citizens across Chandrila have suddenly disappeared. I have also heard that it is the same for the rest of the Core and beyond. I hope that you were not one of the people that suddenly disappeared.

This letter is an invitation for you to return to Sojourn for an upcoming meeting for Chandrila DataTech. There have been changes in the company, based on the recent situation. I had plans for the company to begin expansion outside of Hanna City and into other cities, however, now that is proving to be impossible, as I now work to consolidate what have now and work to rebuild what we have lost.

Katagiri and Matsu Ike, alongside Ayumi Pallopides, have been informed that their shares have been liquidated in light of new legislation released here on Chandrila, to allow principle owners such as myself to protect their company from further losses. I invite you to return to Sojourn so that we may discuss business, as I wish to continue working with you.

Again, I hope this letter finds you well. I offer my condolences for any losses you may have suffered, whether that be business or pleasure.

Yours sincerly,
Alicia Drey.

~​

Dear Mr. Tillian,

Hello Roth. It has been a long time since we were in last correspondence. I hope this letter finds you well and that you were not one of the unfortunate people who lost their lives in the mass disappearance or the riots that have swept across the galaxy. The mass hysteria that has claimed other worlds during this awful time have also come here to Chandrila. As I write this letter, cities on my home world, including Hanna City, have citizens rioting. I can only hope and wish that his chaos ends.

I remember that you were a pilot. It has been nearly eight years since you joined the Chandrila DataTech family. Your modest investment and share means that you are not a majority shareholder and subsequently a member of the board of directors, but as the chief operating officer of this company, I valued your skills in the hope that one day I could gain your assistance.

In these troubled times, I require an expert pilot to do some runs to Chandrila, Balmorra, Bastion and Dubrillion. This letter is to offer you a position, a job for you to consider. I look forward to your response.

Yours sincerely,
Alicia Drey.

| [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] |

Alicia woke up the next day, fully recovered from her travel across the galaxy. Trips to Kuat, Corellia, Balmorra, Bastion and Dubrillion had been quite taxing. After a light break fast, she met with Commander Damus and discussed security protocols about "the Fort". When they finished their meeting, Alicia moved into her study, explaining to Head Maid that she didn't want to be disturbed.

Inside her study, Alicia settled down for another day of work. Her efforts today would be research in Subach-Innes Corporation. It had been eight years since she had last involved herself in Circe Savan's creation. To her knowledge, it had died in Operation: Weedkiller, a joint effort undertaken by the Fel Empire and CIS (now the ASA) to purge Subach from it's worlds. She knew that Circe had tried to resurrect Subach elsewhere, most notably in the Fringe Confederation, only to be pushed out by Rave Merrill.

After that, Alicia Drey's knowledge about Subach was nonexistent. Following the death of Darth Pandeima on the Coruscant spire, Alicia had kept a distance from anything to do with the Sith Lord. She had taken out all the rage and hatred that had come with the death of Pandeima on Kashyyyk, when she had met [member="Meric Nadun"] and helped the One Sith subjugate the Wookiee homeworld.

That had helped her get over the love of her life and she had moved on from that point. The pain would stay there for the next eight years, until the galaxies populace began to disappear over night. In 844ABY, Alicia Drey would be reunited with [member="Jentara Vel"] and the rest was history. On Sojourn, her task was to now consolidate the assets that she and Pandeima had collected over the ensuing years. It was her way of making it up to the Sith Master, after what had happened on Coruscant in 837ABY.

Her review of Subach-Innes Corporation revealed that it still continued to exist, in albeit smaller and weaker than it had been in her glory days. [member="Ayden Cater"] had hosted an auction and several properties had been lost. In particular, there was one property on Dubrillion that Alicia herself had visited recently. In her efforts to regain these lost properties and correct what mistakes and damage that had occurred in the intervening years since Alicia and Circe had been together, the former would begin with the Dubrillion Factories.

Standing up from her desk, Alicia Drey selected her Sith robe and transformed. As the hood lifted over her head, concealing her facial features, dark blonde hair and the clothes she wore underneath the dark fabric, a pair of yellow eyes gleamed from beneath the cowl of her robe.

Darth Ayra began to record a message.

"Hello, Host Lord. My name is Darth Ayra. I have a proposal for you to listen too. I am aware of your recent annexation of the Dubrillion system. There is properties on your newly acquired world that I require to be nationalized by your government. As the new rulers of Dubrillion and consequentially it's government now, you have it in your power to seize this property and make it your own."

"As you know, the One Sith is at war with the Galactic Republic and Omega Protectorate. The property in question was used by the Sith in 835, when Dubrillion was a member world of the Sith Empire. The corporation that owned the property back then, Subach-Innes Corporation, supplied the Imperial war machine as it waged war with the Mandalorians. These people still remain enemies of the Sith and subsequently the current owner of these properties, Captain Larraq, is a Mandalorian that we no longer wish to hold ownership over these factories in the eyes of the Primeval, Dubrillion and the local authority in the capital city."

"I send this message to you on the basis of arranging a meeting between us both, where the both of us can iron out an agreement where the Dubrillion Factories, as well as any other properties on Dubrillion that were formerly owned by Subach-Innes are no longer owned by Captain Larraq, any foreign corporations or any other individuals that participated in the auction in 837."

"I look forward to your response."

The message was sent in holo graphic format. She would appear before Anja Aj'Rou, the Host Lord of the Primeval, as a hooded woman who's features could not be read except for the tip of her chin and the yellow eyes that gleamed from beneath her hood. It was relayed to Coruscant, via the Black Arm Alchemists, a criminal organisation that served [member="Christian Slade"], who the Sith Lord had assisted in her youth to become a power in the Undercity.

They would relay the message to Dubrillion, so that the message itself could not be traced back to Sojourn; and it was sent without the knowledge of the One Sith, which was important. Checking to see if she was still being recorded, Darth Ayra turned the holo graphic projector offline, lowered the cowl of her robe and then took it off, settling herself back at her desk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom