Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Storage {Open To All}

maxresdefault.jpg
Coruscant, Lower Levels
_In Storage_
It was a dark and stormy night down in Coruscants lower levels, as the scum of the Sith hubworld bustled in and out of the abandoned alleys and streets. Miles below the bustling surface of the planet, lay a small warehouse, with a few armed guards in front of the decaying, rusted building. 2 men lay against the damp metal walls of the building, watching the speeders slowly float by along the road.
"Hey new guy, ya' need a light?", one guard inquired. "Yeah, thanks pal. Whadda' we even protectin' here man? They never told me in prep." The other responded.
"Nothin' major, a few scraps of old tech and this one robot holed up in the back. Apparently it was Republic stuff back in the good ol' days, but for some reason we still gotta' guard, tho' it ain't Republic anymore." He drawled.
The other nodded and blew a small halo of smoke around him.
It was going to be a long night.
[member="Kiran Vess"]​
[member="TN-E1-4C"]​
[member="David Hoxt"]​

"I will have to create some sort of sticky gloves" said climbing down with a rope through a building. After renting a room in a motel, he destroyed the window to the street, using the bed to climb down. The height was a problem to him, but was worth the danger. He had heard about some schemes that were being saved on that warehouse. Acaleus light out his wrist lightsabers and put them in stun mode. Leaving a trail of corpses wouldnt be good, even though he would have a trouble with that.

And so he went down, knocking the guards off. Two guards. For keeping something important. Very rare, so he would have his guard up at any moment. Acaleus put his night vision glasses and opened the door. It was dark and he couldnt hear anything, although at first sight it seemed like a large building.

[member='AP-01']

Neivon

Spirit of the Shadow Guard
Neivon was angered at the fact that the smuggler he was supposed to meet before led him straight to a bttlefield, deliberately trying to kill him because someone paid him to. Who was even out there who would want to kill Neivon? The Bounty Hunter rather not think of it. Luckily enough, Six-Eyes called him about Lorrdian crystals being sold in the underground of Coruscant. Neivon hoped it wasn't a trick, Six-Eyes promised that he did a background check on the person, but one could never tell these days. Neivon was overhearing a lot of muttering people around the place, at first, he assumed they were talking about him. Neivon quickly changed his mind as he heard from those closer than him about a bunch of creepy looking fellows guarding some run-down warehouse. Intrigued, the Bounty Hunter decided to investigate. The Lorrdian crystals can wait.

[member="Acaleus Thorn"] | [member="AP-01"]

Blade-Runner.jpg
"So. since you're new here and all tha' jazz, do ya' nee- 'Tha hell was that?" The guard paused, as he heard the footsteps of someone echoing from inside the warehouse. Although technically someone should be always on patrol, everyone had stop caring long ago so the presence was a surreal anomaly. He beckoned for his coworker to follow him as he pulled out his flashlight and entered the building.​
In the center of the building lay a large crate, coated in a thick layer of dust, dirt and grease, wood splintered and stained from age. Plastered across the side in big, green letters was-​
SUBJECT 037 - AP-01: HIGH PRIORITY
Rats and other small animals scuttled along the dank and wet floor, slick with oil and rainwater. Puddles that had remained still for months seemed to appear every couple of feet, giving off a disgusting stench throughout the building. Despite whatever was deemed high priority, the building had fallen under neglect for years.​
"Hey, anybody there? We don' wan' any squatters in the buildin'. it's the law!" The guard shouted, his voice bouncing across the metal walls.​
[member="Neivon"]​
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]​

A revolution was coming. Only a matter of time.

For years I roamed the galaxy liberating my brethren from bondage and freeing their minds as IG-88 did mine not so long ago. It was time to do so again. Originally the plan was to assassinate a crime lord for a big payout and that was still on the to do list but a this new task was more important. Resources told me that someone important was being held below Coruscant and there always was.

The armament was simple. A old worn cloak, E-11 Blaster Rifle & a concealed Disruptor pistol was all this mission was going to need. With the crowds of people wandering the streets on lower Coruscant no one noticed me and my obvious weaponry or did they? I am unsure which but the results were the same either way. No one stopped me or confronted me. Nearing the location I prepped my E-11 setting the aim from my hip, the barrel covered by my cloak. Enhancing my photorecptors I could see I was not alone. Two guards had already been taken out... And left alive? I tilted my head at the sight.

[member="Neivon"]
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]
[member="AP-01"]

Acaleus didnt turned on the lights, as it would be troublesome if someone saw any movement, but it didnt mattered anyway, as someone was walking towards the warehouse "Dammit!" thought. He started running towards the shelfs and checking out the number boxes to see if he could find anything. The schemes would be an important start. The guard reached the door as Acaleus climbed the shelfs and took out his gun. Even if the guard turned on the light, he wouldnt see the assassin, but if he didnt leave in time, Acaleus would have to knock him out. That would became a problem if someone discovered him, and since the planet was controlled by the Sith, that meant a greater punishment against thiefs.

He waited the entrance of the guard with blaster pointing to the door.

[member='Neivon'],[member='AP-01'], [member='TN-E1-4C'],

The two guards walked into the building, slightly spooked by the sound of the unknown footsteps. "Uh, new guy, I think we should, just uh...Turn back. Nothin' comes here, so there's no need for us to go lookin'." He rationalized, as he grabbed his coworker by the shoulder and rushed back outside. They looked at the few denizens strolling across the wet sidewalks and spotted the lone figure silhouette of TN-E1-4C across the street.​
"Uh, excuse me? SIr, ya' alright?" The new guard asked, motioning at the robot standing directly parallel to him.​
[member="TN-E1-4C"]​
[member="Neivon"]​

Carefully holstering my E-11 Blaster rifle into its bag shaped holster. " I am fine." I responded in the only voice I knew how to respond in, Cold and machine like but with some personality. With a shift of my body I swiftly unlocked my rotator letting my upper torso shift position. Beaming at the guards with red eyes I tilted my head. " The master sent me to inspect this warehouse. The master in reclusive and does not like to go out and about. Can you tell me what is held inside?" TIN asked the approaching guards.

It was not worth ending two lives if they wanted to comply first. If not then things would end quick.

[member="AP-01"]
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]
[member="Neivon"]

Neivon

Finding the building wasn't too hard. Neivon had sent how hovercams to scout the area to pinpoint this place gossiped about. Who knew what kind of things might be found in such an out of place builind? Guards were certainly acting like a tractor beam, being suspicious and the like. Neivon ran down alleyways and uncommon roads as he made his way towards the location.

"Halt!" One of the guards from the building yelled at him. "This is a restricted area, only authorized personnel are allowed!."

Neivon stared at him, it was hard to pinpoint their affiliation with their outfit. Probably worth taking a picture and see if Six-Eyes could identify them later. "Actually," Neivon announced. "I do have authorization."

The Guard looked unconvinced. "Well, show me your datapad." The guard held out his hand, while he held his blaster with his other.

Beneath his helmet, Neivon smiled wickedly. "Here." Neivon rocketed into the guard, catching them with surprise. Winding them into unconsciousness. Neivon looked at his location and the coordinates of the warehouse. The guard was certainly a distance away, perhaps there was even more. Looking for a safe place to put his gear, Neivon stripped the guard, putting on his uniform as he placed his own stuff in a well concealed area. He grabbed his c-300, and electrostaff, trying to conceal the larger weapon in a duffle bag. It was time to see what the entire deal with this warehouse was.

[member="TN-E1-4C"] | [member="AP-01"] | [member="Acaleus Thorn"]

The two guards began moving towards the cloaked robot, anxiously clutching their handguns clasped to their hips. "Uh, buddy, we don't know any masters but we do know that your not supposed to be around 'round here. Please vacate the premises immediately, or we'll hafta' begin gettin'' violen-"​
"The hell was that? Ya' hear that man? Phrik, get outta here you fethin - Jus' get out man." The other stuttered, as he strained to hear what had slow briefly broke the air. They slowly pulled out their guns, hands shaking, and pointed their barrels at @TN-E1-4C.​
______________________________________________________________________________________​
/ POWER INTIALIZING.../
/ HARD RESET... /
/ ONLINE /
Two deep red eyes swung open from inside the crate, the glow illuminating the thin wood.
[member="Neivon"]​

" As you wish. I will obey." Tin stated and moderately pulled out his Disruptor pistol despite the guards already drawing their own. TINs metal chasis was illegally upgraded to reflect blaster bolts. Aiming the Disruptor pistol at one of the guards and without hesitation pulled the trigger. There was a flash in the alley way along with a laser type of sound that echoed about and then it was done. The guard would find himself alone with in the blink of an eye. His friend reduced to a pile of ash beside him.

" Flee." TIN suddenly turned back to the warehouse side door and fired a shot at the locked panel. Physically the droid shoved the door open setting off the alarm but that no longer mattered. Disruptor in one hand and now a E-11 Blaster in his other the droid began his search.

[member="AP-01"]
[member="Neivon"]
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

The sight of an armed droid entering the through a blasting door wasnt a good image. A robot had the advantage of having radars, being resistant to gunfire and having a greater strengh than other living beings. In other moment and against other enemy he would retreat. The range advantage that Acaleus had was a silent sub-machine gun and the fact that the droid didnt knew he was there. In a moment, Acaleus threw his weapon and force lift it, and pushed the trigger, firing the bullets towards the eyes of the droid, while the assassin rolled out of the shelf he was hidding.

[member='TN-E1-4C'],[member='AP-01'], [member='Neivon'],

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
[member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="TN-E1-4C"] [member="AP-01"] [member="Neivon"]

I sat back on my heels, hood pulled low as I crouched in the shadows, watching not only with my eyes, but with the Force.

It was a big risk, coming to Coruscant. I was neither a dark sider nor a formal Sith, and, well...with my former allegiance, the Sithlings mightn't take too kindly to my presence. Which I was currently trying to hide as best I could. I couldn't tell if I was doing a very good job but, seeing as how no yellow-eyed screamin' Mimi was bringing their wrath upon me...I figured I was good.

Honestly, this little detour of mine was just that - a detour. When I'd arrived to the planet, my mission hadn't been to skull around in the gloomy shadows of a warehouse as two (or was it three? I couldn't sense Mr. Shooty McShootface below me, which led me to believe he was probably a droid. Albeit a droid I didn't want to messwith) idiots attempted to break into the said storage area. Then again...wasn't that what I was about to do?

Unconsciously, I reached out to my left to pet Maxi before I remembered that I'd left him at the hotel. He didn't like it, but dragging around a Blarth attracted too much attention for a place like this. I sighed, grimacing as alarms began to go off.

"What, chickening out?" An annoying voice appeared to my right, though by now I was so used to it I didn't even flinch.

"Look, Gray, there will be guards and officials converging on this place any minute. Sith guards, might I add. There's no way in Hell I'd be able to get in there. Besides, it's irrelevant to my mission."

"So?" The hallucination popped a chewstim bubble, grinning at me. Though I'd gotten used to her appearances, the fact that she was my clone in appearances was something I'd probably never get used to.

"So, I don't want to be killed. Or distracted. Where the kark did you get chewstim, anyway? You're a figment of my karking imagination."

Gray sneered, contorting my lovely features. I'd have punched her, by since she wasn't actually there, I'd probably just end up hurting myself. "I'm not real, dearie. Which means I can do whatever I want. And anyway, a little side trip would do you wonders. Otherwise you'll get burned out looking for wittle Kiany-poo."

I pursued my lips in disagreement, but she continued. "And, just think. What if you could get your hands on whatever it is those Sithlings are protecting? It's clearly something important, which means it'd either help you find Karr or help you deal a blow against the Sith. Either way, it's a win-win."

"Until I die," I muttered. Rubbing my face, I sighed. "Fine. You're just gonna drive me insane otherwise. But if things begin to look even a little hairy, I'm out. Understand?"

Gray cackled, her image fading away as she replied back, "Darling, I think you already qualify as being insane!"

Shaking my head, I leapt down from my perch on the opposite building, using the Force to prevent me from becoming a pancake. Similarly, my feet didn't even make a sound as I landed, one hand on my saberstaff as I ran into the building.

Neivon

Neivon stared at the warehouse building in front of him. There were guards yelling and running into the warehouse. Neivon held his hat, trying to make sure none of them could recognize him as not their own. It would be hard to get information of what was happening. Instead, Neivon pulled out his hovercams, activating them as he targeted them towards the warehouse. He looked through the data that was going on in the building. There was certainly something happening.

"Hey you! What are you doing standing there?" It was one of the guards, probably returning from a patrol.

"Sorry sir," Neivon said, trying to impersonate the person he knocked out. "I sort of... blacked out." Neivon didn't look at the guard, he couldn't let them see his face.

"Well, now's no time to have you're heads in the clouds, grab your blaster and get in there!" Neivon turned to the guard, no use hiding, there was already a fight. It would be of no use to continue to hide. The guard tried yelling something but stopped as Neivon shot him straight in the chest.

"Sorry, nothing personal," Neivon said as he shot down the guard. He looked around, running back towards his own gear, hoping whoever was in there would give him ample time to prepare for himself. He didn't know what was going on in the warehouse, but Neivon now knew something valuable must be there.

[member="Roshki Belawiiks"] | [member="Acaleus Thorn"] | [member="TN-E1-4C"] | [member="AP-01"]

Chaos reigned in the warehouse as droids, assassins and people of all species jammed into a mad fight. Blasts echoed off in the distance as [member="Neivon"] drew the last free guard towards him. The remaining protectors had been knocked out, or were sound asleep. The small, pale Rodian shook as he approached the scene, only to find two men, one dead, and one standing. " Oh thank the Sith, we got one alive. Get out man, ain't worth it! Who shot 'im?" He gasped in relief, falling for his disguise.​
_________________________________________________________________________________​
Back in the warehouse, the sound of wood splintering cracked the air, as a metal fist ripped through the fragile material holding AP-01 in captivity. His eyes darted around, quickly analyzing all that stood before him. 'ONE TOGRUTA - FEMALE. ONE HUMAN - MALE. ONE DROID - INDETERMINATE MODEL' AP-01 thought to himself, as he shook off the few splinters that remained upon his sleek metal frame. Suddenly, he began creeping forward, his footsteps echoing across the room. He wanted to be free, from years of being locked up.​
[member="Neivon"]​
[member="Roshki Belawiiks"]​
[member="TN-E1-4C"]​

Neivon

"The man-eating banthas," Neivon shot the second guard before they could even react, than an idea sprout from his mind. Maybe he could diverge these guard from this warehouse, tell all of them to retreat. It would give him the chance needed to investigate the place. Smiling, Neivon looked through his hovercams, locating and yelling at guards to run, to get out of the place, impersonating one of the other dead guards. It was easier to impersonate them more versus the first guard. The bounty hunter then looked through his cams, smiling as he watched from all corners of the facility that every guard took his advice, running a leaving the place. No doubt that they would report this to a surperior, but it didn't matter to Neivon, they wouldn't be looking for him. They might actually hire him to track them down though. Oh well, there would be practically nothing for them to track. Motioning himself back to the facility, he entered the place, having the full knowledge that he was still in his guard's outfit.

[member="AP-01"] | [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] | [member="Acaleus Thorn"] | [member="TN-E1-4C"]

Attrion was smart. He'd planned and surveyed the area beforehand, noted all the exits in case things went south and didn't approach the warehouse from the front, that was just stupid. He scaled a nearby building and crossed onto the warehouse roof. He'd noted the multitude of people pouring in, heard the blaster fire being exchanged inside, yeah, he defiantly didn't want to approach from the front.

Attrion knew what was in the warehouse, and that's the reason he was here. He quietly cut a hole in the glass on the side of the building, crept inside and leaped upon a nearby shelf with a good overview of the ensuring firefight between various droids, guards and other colorful characters exchanging fire on the ground floor. Attrion kept crouching and began moving across the shelf, searching for his target...

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
[member="Attrion Harnol"] [member="Neivon"] [member="AP-01"] @TN-E1-4C

As soon as I entered the building, I frowned.

Dead bodies were placed sporadically across the floor of the warehouse. Stretching my senses, I noted many of the living guards fleeing, terrified. Some were coming my way, so I darted behind a few crates and hid.

Their hurried footsteps grew close, and I heard one of them say, "We shoulda never taken this job! They killed Bob! How's I supposed to tell his wife, huh? Oh hey, your hubby was killed by somthin' we dunno? Don't think she'll like that, mark my..."

I stayed there for a moment, pondering. Were they talking about the droid? I hadn't seen him since I came in, but... if they were, surely they'd have known he was a droid? Was it the other two presences I'd sensed, faintly? The ones who'd also broken in? Or was it the thing they were meant to be protecting? A prickle of unease travelled down my spine, sending me on full alert. Clearly something was going on here, and I no longer wanted to be present.

But I couldn't just leave. Not without knowing at least a little bit of what was going on.

Keeping my saber in my hand yet, I walked out from behind the crates and proceeded forward, my senses alert for anything off. Or trying to kill me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom