Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

im new clearly

Hello new clearly, welcome to Chaos! I'm Zambrano the Hutt and I'll be your host for the day :p

Pretty much all information relating to character creation can be found here. HOWEVER! The only necessary thing you need is the template, which you copy-paste, fill in the relevant information for, and post here!

Now if you'll give me your hand so I can nibble it... :p

[member="jediknightdave"]

Personally I'd start the character sheet, and if you are having problems for the strengths and weaknesses, there is the roleplay discussion/writer workshop to ask for opinions in. As well as making the character bio, WIP (Work in progress) And ask for feedback as you work on it.

Keep asking questions, and for feedback. We'll help you out. :)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Sup Dave,

See the top bar up there. Click on Factions. Then browse a few of them when you have time. If something strikes your fancy? Click on it and you'll be taken to their Top Page. Included on that page is a "Join Faction" button.

To note. Factions are just groups of like minded writers who thread together. Often in the form of nation states or IC organizations. They are the easiest way to enjoy cooperative roleplaying and group finding. However, they are not required to play.

Good question. :D

[member="jediknightdave"]

A warm welcome. Don't get too hung up on making the character perfect from day one. Just put down what feels important and as you RP the character it's likely you'll be able to add to your bio - to flesh it out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom