Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm looking for those interested in a story.

With the current Invasions seemingly taking up quite a bit of time I seem to have started up a thread at the wrong time. However I wish to rectify this by looking for those interested in this story I was trying to make. Namely the story of how Darth Erebos becomes the king of Shawken through a (Plot twist here won't spoil).
However due to the political conflicts of the region I'm looking for both help and a little opposition to this thread. namely if a diplomat would like to be there to try and impress upon the queen incentives to join the republic. Also there could be a 3-5 man strike team trying to sabotage something as well on the planet to make things difficult for the sith.
Before everyone starts to decide things however I would like to make it absolutely clear that Darth Erebos will become the king of Shawken but what I'm interested in is the story to how that happens. Of course I'm also looking for allies to help me along in this endevour and would like for the teams so to speak to be even.

Please not this will be something like an invasion or Dom threads are put up with a few stories being played on a large set so to speak. All will be intertwined however in some way.

(Thread)

Allies
[member="Jayden Sanders"] (Job to be decided)
[member="Vithar Seth"]

Opposition
[member="Alicia Frost"] (Job to be decided)
[member="Dominik Borra"] (Leading the strike force)

Undecided as of yet.
[member="Sek Kali"] (Gun for hire)

I actually am kinda interested in doing a thread with you, so I'm up for this!...Exceept I need to know when this takes place. My character was kinda locked down on Nar Shadda not too long ago (definitely a few years.) so if this takes place quite a while in the past, then, well, this post is pointless! :(

Anyways, back to optimism. If this doesn't take place too far away in time, I can be on either side as a little extra gun being paid some credits :D

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Well this would essentially be taking place on Shawken a little after the invasion of Lujo that is currently going on. If you can't make it, I'm sure we can so something else together CX [member="Sek Kali"]

[member="Darth Erebos"]

I'm in with this account as your ally, I can supply the air forces.

[member="Alicia Frost"] is more than happy to sabotage, and I can probably drag the co-pilot [member="Roth Tillian"] along.

[member="Darth Erebos"] As we are both apart of The Awoken I will accompany you. We will use this as a chance for our characters to "bond" Plus it will be interesting to see how they get along since Vithar is very against needless killing.

[member="Vithar Seth"] Any specific objective you want?

[member="Dominik Borra"] [member="Jayden Sanders"] [member="Sek Kali"] I've placed a link to the thread for you to get a sense of what I hoped to convey as well as let you see the objectives.

Sweet! I guess Sek will just be roaming around Shawken until something happens, or someone needs an extra hand with those objectives :)
Ready whenever we're allowed to post!

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom