Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm in the middle, like midnight. (Invite only)

Avicus DuSang

The Patron Saint of Heartache
Aboard the Plaguebringer, en route to The Pride of Sorenno

The Dark God made his way to [member="Count Morcus"]' personal ship, on board of his personal Sith Infiltrator, accompanied by his apprentice, [member="Inger Strömfire"]. Lord Sennou wore a white suit with blue silk undershirt. A white cape off of his shoulders. Inger was sent to the tailor before they left, assuring her outfit would be both appropriate and something she herself picked out. Sparking up a cigar, he took a long drag.

"Much like in primitive cultures, it's still customary for nobles to bring gifts whenever they visit another noble. Especially on a trip of both peace and friendship. The cargo hold is filled with various tapestries, a couple Zeltrosians, a brick of spice, a few boxes of cigars, and a case of wine that's over 200 years old. This Count Morcus has been making a few ripples in the pond. Ripples, as you know, can very easily turn into waves. So, we're here to make friends."

Olive fingers moved within his jacket, running along six lightsabers. "But, let us not drop our guard in the event things turn for the unfortunate, n'est-ce pas?" He gave the young noblewoman a reassuring smile, sitting back in his seat. Even in these situations, which seemed routine, he was training her. Testing her instincts. This was an exploration into the unknown, for certain.

Yellow eyes focused on the battleship as the Plaguebringer approached it. He dropped the cloak, opening a hailing frequency. "Pride of Sorenno, this is Lord Avicus DuSang du Coruscant on the Plaguebringer. I have an appointment with Count Lannis Morcus today. Requesting permission to board." Taking another long drag off of his cigar, the smoke slowly rolled out of his nostrils.

Meeting up with her Master for this business trip. Before doing so she looked at herself in a full mirror. Making sure that her silk red ruff blouse long sleeved looked good. Paired with her off white pants then came the finishing. Putting on the suit coat that had a single button. Under all those many layers of furs that was worn one couldn't tell. Now that she wearing clothes that fit her form that give her shape. Not only that living up to her people with a very well muscular defined with years of hard work to survive. Look in herself in the mirror once more before made her way down to where they would depart for the personal ship of this Count Morcus.

Opening up her own listen to all "I understand this much more then you maybe realize, Mi' Dark Lord.", as she walked with him onto the ship. "Always make friends but keep them close but keep your other under your eyes also.", as she lot herself look at him with her piercing blue jewel eyes. As she once again let herself take a seat undoing the button on her suit. Waiting until afterward the message was sent.

"My eyes are always sharp like a eagle in the clear blue sky, my claws as sharp as that of bear. As calm as that of sliver fish waiting for its next meal, mi'lord.", as she seat with her hands in her laps. Only one could not tell the raging warrior that was inside of her, knowing how to play her part.
[member="Avicus DuSang"]

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
''The Plaguebearer clear to land when ready, sir. The Count is eagerly expecting you.'', a comms officer said politely. The hangar bay security shield lowered, allowing his ship to pass and land within the massive Lucrehulk-class Battleship that the Count regularly traveled the Galaxy in. Upon arrival in the Hangar, Avicus and Inger would likely notice the large presence of former New Order troops, now wearing the insignia of House Morcus and serving as it's ''House Phalanx''. Indeed, being the expert negotiatior and sly businessman he was, the Count had convinced a large chunk of their former armed forces to serve under his banner with the death of the New Order.

Soon, the Count himself arrived, followed by a pair of Phalanx Stormtroopers. ''Ahh! My esteemed guests! I bid you welcome to my ship.....I've been eagerly awaiting your arrival.'', he said with a smile.

[member="Avicus DuSang"]
[member="Inger Strömfire"]

Avicus DuSang

"Bien." he said, giving his apprentice a small nod of approval.

The Plaguebringer docked within the hangar of the battleship, it's boarding ramp extending down as the Sith Lord led the way. Yellow eyes darted around the room, taking a note of the number of guard the good Count had in his welcoming party. The former Emperor was no stranger to such greetings. Nor did they change his attitude towards the trip. He bowed respectfully to [member="Count Morcus"]. Walking behind [member="Inger Strömfire"] were the two Zeltrosians, each pushing a hovercart filled with the other gifts.

"I hope these small gifts meet your approval, Count. Excuse my manners. Count Morcus, this is Princess Inger Strömfire du Midvinter. Inger, this is the esteemed Count Lannis Morcus." Olive fingers trailed through his blue goatee as he looked around the hangar. "Quite a ship you have here."

Pulling a cigar from his jacket, he sparked it up, taking a few long drags. "Almost makes me miss the Plaguelord." he said, smoke rolling out of his lips. "Almost." he said with a chuckle.

Putting her heels to the ramp only to come down to a new experience with all that lined up. Making key notes of all that was around her. Turning the head every so slightly. Reaching the bottom, knowing her place already in these kind of met and greets. As she keep her own jewel blue eyes upon all but resting her eyes came to [member="Count Morcus"]. As her Master [member="Avicus DuSang"] spoke her name giving it a title. Keeping her face from showing anything but a friendly smile place upon her lips. After this was all over she would speak to Master DuSang of title given to her in this meeting.

After all said finding her own voice only to have it come flowing softly from her lips like a soft water flowing. "Greetings Good Count, you have a fine...ship," having to pause to make sure she used the right word.

Taa Nul

''It is a pleasure to have you here at last.....I've heard a great deal about you both. Tell me, what brings you to do business with me I wonder?'', the Count said with a smile, motioning for a few of his Stormtroopers to aid in moving the trollies full of gifts. The hangar bay in which they stood was filled with at least a thousand of the Count's troops, all lined up in a military style formation to welcome Avicus and Inger, bar one Stormtrooper who had run late. ''Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!'', he said nervously as he legged it down the line to take his spot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ5Hlts2Tf0

[member="Avicus DuSang"]

Avicus DuSang

"We..."

As he was about to speak, the stormtrooper running in caused him to pause. He waited for the soldier to come to the line, standing at attention before he continued. "...came here for business. You're making waves amongst the nobility. Obviously with your operations.

"So, we're here to see what you're up to. Maybe offer assistance if we like what we hear."

[member="Inger Strömfire"] [member="Count Morcus"]

Taa Nul

The Count glared at the Stormtrooper who was late for parade duty briefly, sighing before waving over one of his officers. ''Have that trooper flogged for being late, Lieutenant.'', he said with a very serious tone, before returning his gaze to Avicus with a polite nod. ''Apologies for that, my friend. A few recruits and all.....still ironing out the kinks. I'd be happy to show you around, come, I've got something you might be interested in.'', he said with a smile, beckoning the pair to follow. They strolled through the Count's large Lucrehulk, passing through various corridors and research laboratories. ''I'm quite supportive of the many sciences. T'is one of my passions, as-well as ancient history! Particularly that of the Sith.....they've always intrigued me....'', he said with a smile as they soon entered a large, dark room. The Count soon activated the lighting, revealing a large collection of sith artifacts on display, and in the center, a massive obsidian statue of the infamous Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Sidious.

how-to-draw-darth-sidious_1_000000006875_5.jpg

[member="Avicus DuSang"]

Looking around as this was all new to her, to wonder at this how those could be so still with that shiny snow armor on. All she could do was look at [member="Avicus DuSang"] giving him one of her looks. Finding herself smile at this all, Well, that suppose to happen.", only to answer her question to that one getting some kind of punishment by the sound of it. Letting this one take them down only to think to herself on the wonders that being showed them. Knowing that all this was new to her. Only to think upon which was why would someone need all those in one clan, don't they knew it take a lot of hunts to fill everyone stomach.

Your ship is grand, after which she let herself listen more after all more could be gleam but watching. Only to be very interesting why one would have such a carving of this nature. Smiling upon which she would only feel like taking a closer look. As she let her pale cold hands. ​Master who would this likeliness be someone of importance.

[member="Avicus DuSang"][member="Count Morcus"]

Avicus DuSang

He gave a nod of approval to the action of [member="Count Morcus"]. "Don't worry about it, my friend. Discipline is essential in the military. All are expected to act as one cohesive unit. A unit is only as strong as their weakest member." He nodded to his apprentice who seemed to not agree with the course of actions. But, she had a soft spot for violence being inflicted upon others due to her torturous past. In time, she would learn the difference between necessary punishment and unnecessary violence.

He followed behind the Count as he listened to him speak. When he said he had particular curiosity in Sith History, he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. But, the pair was soon lead into a room filled with artifacts, and a large obsidian statue of a rather infamous Sith Lord. He saw the curiosity possessed by [member="Inger Strömfire"], and decided to indulge it. "It's Lord Sidious, more well known as Emperor Palpatine. One of the more recent Sith Lords to take over a majority of the Galaxy under Sith rule. He sat on the throne for over twenty years.

"By Sith standards, that's an incredible run."

He should know. He only sat on the throne for five years. Perhaps it would've been different if he had a cloning facility dedicated to making clones of himself. Or if he were a bit more cold. But, when the insurgents start crashing moons into planets, he had the people under his rule to think about. "An impressive collection, dear Count. I have a similar statue, but of Darth Nihilus. The tragic warrior who fell to darkness after seeing the death of his family. His hatred and anger consumed him, turning him first to a force vampire, then to a pure void of the force that required to feed. I use it to serve as a reminder as to what the fate of the Sith is if they ever lose their control of the dark side."

Taa Nul

The Count listened intently to Avicus as he spoke of his own statue, before nodding with a smile. ''A fellow scholar, then? I knew you had that sort of feel about you. At any rate though, your probably wondering why I actually invited you?'', the Count said warmly.

[member="Avicus DuSang"]

Learning a lot from just listening as the listen and history of the sith was given to her. Thinking them more like the god like ones that these worship with the special powers that those had been given through this strange every flowing around them called the force. Even so she wouldn't do anything to make or call attention to herself. At the very early age even those she knew how to be a warrior in her own right. Knowing when it was best to let those with more power and above her talk. I find all of this very enlighten of the great and powerful sith. Knowing about the sith that her Master spoke of after all it was in his personal libary that she had study this great one of his. Would have to read up on the other one in great detail after getting back and able to put her mind once again at this ready of this other lauage.

[member="Avicus DuSang"][member="Count Morcus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom