Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im home

The blur of hyperspace snapped back into the familiar view of realspace as the planet of Byss slid into view, surrounded by Sith fleets. Standing on the bridge of his newly constructed star destroyer. The Leviathan. His fleet soon dropped out of hyperspace behind him. It was no armada but it was formidable in its own right. This fleet included 4 victory class star destroyers, 6 imperial frigates, (including 2 lancer class) and numerous other smaller support vessels, all brand new ships of the line constructed by the admiral and his forces. In the last ten years. Comms send this on all available channels. ordered the Admiral. I am Admiral Ernesto Valincruz of the imperial naval special items research facility. Reporting for Duty. He thought to himself. I am home at last.....

i Just noticed the general discussion bored is labeled for out of character . i apologize. would someone with the abilities please move it to a more appropriate place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom