Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm back!

chrisgelderd

Half Bond, Half Bean.
[member="Keziah Denko"] Welcome!

Well after ridding two of my characters and now back from a weeks holiday, I'm happy to RP and develop once again if any of my characters appeal to you:

Ben Trasker - NFU Galactic Intelligence Agency Operative

Krius Syonis - FU who doesn't believe Jedi or Sith should enslave others, and hates NFUs

Connor Harrison - FU Rogue Knight with the Order of the Silver Jedi

Asterion - FU Sith Knight walking a solemn path after his Master has since left

:)

Greetings [member="Keziah Tal'Verda"]

Since we really didn't to have a conversation in the previous thread, I would be glad to find another avenue where Sion can interact with Josiah's kid sister.

[member="Chris Gelderd"] ~ Connor Harrison I think she could get along with him most.

[member="Canal Tal'Verda"] ~ ooo! That would be fun. I do want to develop my skills more.

[member="Val`Sion"] ~ Keziah would love to talk to someone whom knows her brother. She hasn't seen them for many years.

[member="Canal Tal'Verda"]

I'll think about it! Maybe they could go hunt after hidden treasure in a temple or something. Get into lots of trouble!

[member="Canal Tal'Verda"] ~ Good trouble! We could go to Endor? Idk..Ewoks. Good clean trouble.

[member="Skosk Fett "]~ Awsome! I'm all up for punching something. I'm in the mood to fight! War!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom