Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Back [Ask]

| [member="Kiskla Grayson"] |

The hooded Jedi Master turned a corner in the Ossus Jedi Academy and turned up a flight of stairs, thinking. He about to meet with the Jedi Grandmaster herself. Whether this would be in person or through a hologram, he was not sure. What they would be discussing was the first and only assignment he had taken up since becoming a Jedi: the investigation of the One Sith and what he had uncovered about them.

Stepping into the chambers designed for the Jedi Council to sit in, the dark robed man lowered himself into a seat.

"What art thou doing?" came the calm and inquisitive voice of the Shi'ido Jedi Master Erinyes Draclau to the man who had seemingly decided to step into the Jedi Council room of the Ossus Academy. There were few masters here, and Master [member="Talon Vosra"] and her were the ones to oversee this particular academy. And the seats here were for the Jedi Council only.

That was her seat to be precise.

So it was to no surprise the woman would peer at [member="Vilox Pazela"] with a curious and probing emerald gaze.

"Who art thou? And what art thou here for?"

As convenience would have it, she seemed to be spending more time on Ossus lately. So, the soles of her boots against duracrete stepped in just behind fellow councillor, [member="Erinyes Draclau"].

“Those seats are for Councillors, Master Pazela.” Came the quip, giving a telekinetic stir to his backside to indicate he should rise. She knew his name from the last transmission he’d sent from Coruscant — as circumstances were, she was wary of him. Despite the information he’d offered, [member="Vilox Pazela"] hadn’t confirmed anything [member="Talon Vosra"] had asked of him. “A Jedi Master such as yourself understands the core of humility, correct?”

The other questions had been covered by Erinyes. She just really didn’t like people abusing the furniture out of sheer gull.

Those seats were reserved!

| [member="Kiskla Grayson"] | [member="Erinyes Draclau"] | [member="Talon Vosra"] |

"I was not aware, Master." He rose to his feet, gesturing to the seat behind him. "I'm here to deliver my report, Master...?" He allowed the question to trail for Erinyes to figure out and answer. He did not know his name.

Vilox Pazela moved center to the room. His hands lifted to the cowl of his dark robe and lowered it from his head, to reveal the jet black spiked up hair, naturally tanned features and a set of green eyes, that had a grey hue around them.

He bowed his head to Kiskla and said. "Thank you for meeting with me, Grandmaster."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom