Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll Make A Sith Out Of You

Elanor Wraith

Missed me, Missed me, now we got a history!
Saoirse, absently counting her take, turned towards the voice - red, like the flames of hated themselves licking off a furious sun to rage at the void. Darkness, piercing darkness, as though sorrow itself stood before her. There was no doubt; a Sith stood before her, and his presence blinded her to everything else in her tawdry tent. Had she been paying attention earlier, had she been looking, perhaps Saoirse would have seen him thoughtfully reaching out and exploring, but she hadn't.

She mustn't panic. They fed off of panic.

"We've closed for the day, honored Sith." Saoirse said with an apologetic smile, as she stood up and effected a small bow. "Forgive me, for running this shop myself is quite a trial - I have a grueling manager, and the worst employee in the galaxy. Had I the time or the energy, I would be happy to indulge you in the morning..." She offered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom