Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you could have one superpower....

What would it be and why? Now the obvious rule is that you can only have ONE power. And, again, provide a reason why, unless it's just "because" lol.

I'll say right now I'd want the power of super-speed. After watching the Flash show on CW I can see why it's one of the most amazing powers to have. It's useful, it's powerful, and if you control it enough there's a lot it can do than just running fast.

[member="Nimue Stormson"]

Telekinesis, for the simple reason that there's so much you can do to simplify your life and other people's, and at the same time it doesn't make you some sort of godlike creature of doom.

*glances at Jink*

[member="Cross Ikon"] Makes sense

[member="Darth Venefica"] lol I know the feeling. Though it be bad if you tried controlling them but then caused an accident by mistake

[member="Alask Diruno"] Right? Part of why I want super-speed lol.

[member="Mrrew"] Yes you can lol

[member="Alask Diruno"]

With super-speed I could go anywhere. Like the Flash, I could run all the way to China and back if I wanted lol. I think with teleportation you're limited to where you know you're going.

[member="Braxus Enoreth"]
What you're thinking of is basically omnikinesis

I would choose Virtual Reality Lordship, that could come in such handy inside and outside cyberspace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom