Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If i cant play with Fire, what about Lightning? (Circe)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra remained where she was normally, silver hair tied up, eyes closed, and robes and cloak tight around her as she sat alone on the center stone of the circle of stones she had placed in the river. Her mind reached out and took in the area around her, she would be alone for several hours at least, if not even more. Those of the Compound knew she came out here to be alone or to greet new arrivals, and last of which and most important a reason for being alone, to train where she wont be interrupted. In fact, it was time a certain woman that used her as a host paid up. "Circe, i think its time that you taught me Lightning." She waited for the white current illusion to appear, waiting for the woman to show herself any second. [member="Enigma"]

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Smiling, the Sith Spectre slowly began to appear, smiling as it eyed the Echani woman over. "Well if it isn't my favorite Echani Force user. I've missed you quite a bit." She stepped forward, slowly circling around the woman as she ran her illusory yet real-feeling fingertips over her soft flesh. "You've grown."

Pausing, she stepped back, focusing. "Lightning? That's rather simple, though you will want to learn resistance to it as well so it can no longer burn your palms."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra glanced down to the bulge and watched it for a second before shrugging off the fact. "Fast too, i am quite surprised though i have a feeling that anything involving you does not grow or succeed at the natural rate that it should now does it?" Alexandra didnt move as her eyes followed the woman carefully speaking once more in part to the resistance to the power.

"I recognize such, which is why we are in a place where no one will intrude on such methods of resistance. Ive studied the traditional way in which that resistance is gained and after it im definitely going to need healing and a trip to the bacta tank, but it is worth it to further my knowledge." She smiled at her knowledge that she need to be exposed to the power directly, which she was more than prepared for. [member="Enigma"]

"Well it's provided us with more than enough fun, darling. I don't see why it should stay at such a small state." She smiled , giving a soft grin as she raised her hands. "If you want to back down, I'm not going to stop you. I merely don't want to see you permanently injured, though the healing methods I may use on you will more than likely restore your flesh well beyond simple burns. You won't have scars anymore, likely."

A true statement if the skin rejuvenator had anything to say about it.

Alexandra Feanor

"Dont worry about harming me, ive faced enough pain that this will only be a new form that ive yet to feel." She didnt realize how painful it was in truth, she had never experienced it and only considered doing so now so that she herself may learn it. Otherwise she would have never called Circe to her at the time, breathing in she waited for any further words, or even for this to start immediately, though she did move to the shore first... water and lightning, not a good idea. [member="Enigma"]

"Then let us begin." A large stream of lightning flowed from Circe's fingertips, crackling with energy as it rushed towards the Echani. She smiled, feeling the electricity first strike her flesh, running through her entire body as she closed her eyes and winced. Despite being insulated, she felt it too to some degree.

"Enjoying the burn?"

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra far underestimated the pain as the moment it hit her she dropped to the ground and screamed out in pain. A constant scream that continued on every time a new ripple of electricity hit her flesh. Her hands clenched tight and her body spasmed as she lay there but she remained very much alive and very much in control of herself. Letting her body take it in without even trying to stop Circe, though the formation of words would be impossible at the moment. [member="Enigma"]

Slowly, Circe turned the power down, preparing to stop. And as she did so, she smiled, moving forward and helping Alex up. "Alright... Now let's get on board a shuttle and head toCoruscant - or Thule, your choice. Either has what we need to heal your skin easily." She gave a soft smile.

Rejuvenation was at hand for the lovely Echani.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra winced as her body stung and hurt, her mind clouded with the pain as she stood there thinking. "T-thule... gods that hurt... be more careful next time, dont forget you are inside of me..." She wondered what that felt like, having force lightning you sent at some indirectly also harming yourself. 'Ugh, it hurts to even think about something like that...' She thought as she used Circe as a crutch. "Oh and please hurry, this is just ice on the cake that i can smell my own burned flesh..." [member="Enigma"]

Smiling, Circe gave her detailed instructions. First, she was to soak in a bacta tank. Then she would end up being transferred to a hospital on Coruscant, where she could gain access to Zel Medical, the lab, and the skin rejuvenator. "Your scars will all be gone soon. Trust me, darling."

And indeed they would be... In time.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra nodded and did as was said, upon reaching Thule Alexandra soaked in the bacta tank, letting her wounds heal while she waited. Upon its completion a few days after she transfered as she was told to the Medical center and started the process of the skin rejuvenation, waiting while it worked.

-A Week after-

Alexandra sat up, most of her scars gone, a few faint ones remaining but her skin remained returned to normal as she reached out with her mind. "Circe, its time we talked again..." She had waited long enough, she wanted to start training, she had even used the woman's machine to clear up her body of the scars and return it to its state before anything had happened to her. While she waited for the illusion to appear she at and meditated on what would come next. [member="Enigma"]

And so the illusion reappeared. "Yes, mistress? Your wish is my command, and I shall... Oh wait, I'm not a genie." She chuckled. "Well, your flesh has been restored to normal. I don't see any scars. What would you like to learn now, darling? Choke? Sorcery? How to make illusions like my own body?"

That last one was very special.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra had been testing the lightning she had attempted to learn on targets that she could acquire but it always came out weak. She had called Circe here to help her with it, but then she heard the bit about illusions. "Illusions, like the one you are using now... do tell?" [member="Enigma"]

"Yes... Illusions like the one I'm making right now. Would you like to make such illusions, darling? Or would you like to simply enjoy the feelings of happiness and contentment you've been brought?" Raising an eyebrow, she paused, wanting to see what she chose to do next. It was going to be quite the intriguing thing.

Alexandra Feanor

"I would be curious into these Illusions, at least knowing how they are created and not necessarily creating them" She waited for Circe's response and smiled softly as she sat back in the chair with her legs crossed, her stomach holding the same bulge as normal now, though it deed keep her from leaning forward as normal. [member="Enigma"]

"Well... These illusions are created using mastery of the White Current. It's a school of thought in the Force taught by the all-female Fallanassi Force order." She paused. "I had relatives who taught me on such things. I can do all things with the illusory talents - and those I've learned from sorcery as well."

Sorcery was more impressive though. She was quite the Aleema Keto, after all.

Alexandra Feanor

"I see, very interesting this white current, i think i remember reading about it once but for once i cant recall where i had read it." She tapped her fingers on the arm of the char as she sat there and thought over the situation before her, Circe was a wealth of knowledge she could Exploit, but she no longer wished to use the woman but to truly learn from her. [member="Enigma"]

"It's essentially the ultimate illusion. To understand that all you see is an illusion of the Force, an illusion to be manipulated. False sounds, projections of images long past - only Sith sorcery can rival it proper. There are other Fallanassi techniques, but I will spend only a minor amount of time speaking about them. I do however use the Doppelganger technique regularly in order to appear and communicate with people outside of our immediate range."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Enigma"]

"I dont know, illusions have never really been a strong ability of mine and i never really saw much use for them... though i would be curious if you taught me this or atleast its basics. We have so much time on our hands i think things can get a bit boring now a days and i got a day or two i can devote to this study."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom