Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ideas?

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
We are an open slate at the moment.
So I thought I'd open the books, after all this faction is about the story and the members, not the FA.

So Ideas? Stories? Development? Suggestions? Anything at all post it here and we shall discuss or plan or act!

Sibar Laval

S
I've been trying to get a development thread for the AT-HO going since it is kinda.........able to obliterate almost anything in its path and withstand INSANELY heavy fire, how much well I've been reading up on Wookiepedia so about.....holding up against a barrage from a Imperial Star Destroyer's turbo lasers. Yeaaaaa, Niman was the one who decided the armament and what it was made out of.
As Niman said, the armament consist of and I quote 'dual disruptor beam guns, moleculary-bonded armor mixed with ablative plating, an anticoncussion field and a Diamond-Boron rocket launcher, that can fire both single rockets and cluster rockets.'

[member="Aram Kalast"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom