Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I saw my father for the first time

Ok so....i never met or seen my dad before. Not even a picture my whole life and im 17. My mom was on facebook today and she looked up his name and for the first time ever it popped up. She told me she did it and i walked into the room and saw his picture of the first time. I was all happy and sikked to talk to him for the first time.

So i message him saying "hi. Its me" and we engage in a short conversation and i tell him im his som eventually. Right after he says "Listen, i didint want anything to do with you then and i dont now. Dont message me again you italian prick" and blocked me.

Now...i dont know if any of you have been rejected by someone you never knew but i cried when he did that. Call me weak but that hurt....bad.

Avicus DuSang

The Patron Saint of Heartache
And, on the same coin, you survived the first 17 years of your life without him.

Atleast now you know how much of a piece of shit he is. Only thing you can do is strive to be better then him.

Which shouldn't be difficult.

I agree with posters above. If this is how your "father" is going to act there really is no sense in bothering with a relationship or worrying yourself over it. Very unfortunate but just take good care of your Mom and be the best 13 you can be.

That's rough, no one should have to experience that.

But in many ways, this can be a blessing because while this experience alone was rough you probably lucked out because he was not involved. Cause honestly, he sounds like a bit of a loser. Sorry this happened though.

Farko Zord

F
This seems like a great roleplay idea, thanks for posting it in the RP discussion.

Joking aside, that sucks man. You should look on the bright side and be happy that that nerf herder wasn't a part of your life from the beginning. Imagine what a cunt like that would do if he stuck around.

Matreya

Dude...want me to have him whacked? Jk. No seriously though I was rejected by my father and ended up earning his love. During the time he wasn't fun with me, I made life easier by joking. Life is all a joke. Just wait for the punch line. Maybe the punch is that you go onto be the next billionaire. What's he gonna say then?

Thadd Zarr

T
There are bonds that we can form in life that are even stronger than the blood that runs through our veins...

I know he was your "father"... but that term father means alot more than someone who injected sperm into an egg. A "father" and "family" can be anyone. I am closer to some people that don't share my blood than with some of my own family.....

Just a thought... Hang in there...

Grazi everyone. And my mother was actually a part of the mob at one point >_> grandfather sent us here for a better life. Thanks grand dad.

But regardless thanks for the support everyone :) means a lot.

KitKat

My parents are both alcoholics and disappointments in various ways. My mother completely left me. It hurts but it gets easier with time. Work hard to make sure your kids never have to deal with that and remember you don't need them to be happy. You can accomplish great things no matter who your support network is.

Sorry, I know I'm new and we've never spoken before and it may seem a little insensitive to make my introduction to you on such a personal matter, but could I just give my honest opinion on this?
I think he panicked. I know I would. When someone contacts you after such a long period of time, it usually means that something bad's happened. This can, if you're doubly unlucky, mean that they want something from you. It's entirely possible he jumped to that conclusion and just tried to separate you from him so you wouldn't ask.
Or it is just possible he got into a relationship without thinking in the long term and never wanted a child. Happens to a lot of people.
Just my two cents, make of it what you will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom