Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need people... for stuff.

I need to get back into my rhythm of rps. I remember when I first popped into the scene, I was everywhere, every invasion(that I was allowed) and a metric crap-ton of little threads. But now, between work, low muse, and a near complete loss of reliable rp partners, I'm stuck wandering alone in the galaxy.

So... Now I need to meet new people. Do new things, or old things. Fall in love(again). Fall into hate. Get friends. Get enemies. Get treasures. Blow stuff up. Fix stuff(well... maybe not that. I'm about as mechanically inclined as a one armed monkey). Steal stuff. Whatever you want. I'm open to plots, small or large. So, any takers to have an adventure with this wandering fox?

I would be willing, I think we passingly met on a different character of mine.

Maybe you can go through a Holocron that Ultimatum collected from a sale awhile back, he cannot open it and requires some assistance in that.

[member="Vulpesen"]

Well, i have been desperately trying to get some normal rps with this character, because I want to make him my primary. So, more of a bad-guy slaver/bounty hunter/Jedi hater/Former Hutt Cartel Enforcer-Slaver/ kind of Trandoshan. Basically every stereotype of a Trandoshan squished into one. So if your up too fighting me or hunting with me, Sareen's up for the challenge. [member="Vulpesen"]

[member="Sareen Zar"]

A slaver and a person who's second tenet of beliefs is 'freedom'... I think a fight should these two meet might be innevitable. Perhaps we meet on a hunt on Kashyyyk?

[member="Sareen Zar"]

I'll start it, but dont expect a lot of posts from me today. Work.

[member="Jessica Justice"]
Whatever the lady pleases.

[member="Samantha Jade"]
Sure, but I'm not sure what I'd need a freighter for.

[member="Gray Watcher"]
Perhaps we find ourselves after the same target, say a planetary leader needs a bit of help witha trouble maker and hires you, meanwhile I as a vitae already have the interest of taking said trouble maker down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom