Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I must be stronger (self training)

SESSION 1

The training room was silent and empty, completely devoid of life after all the jedi had retired for the night. Now, there was only a lone shadow, sitting in the center, surrounded by dozens of knives. Vulpesen had just come back from another mission and though nothing had gone wrong, he couldnt help but shake the feeling that he was weaker than others. Sochi Ru and Rasu Gan were his juniors and they had still managed to be accepted to master hood before him. He was not a jealous jedi, but he was prideful. "I was so close." Rage threatened to rise up within him but he quickly pushed it down. He wasn't a failure. Not yet. He just needed to be better. He just needed to prove himself.

The daggers around him started to rise, one by one they lifted off the ground and the jedi reached out his hand, moving several racks of weights to move in front of him. "I am a shadow. I am a sentinel. I am a jedi." Focusing in the force, the jedi launched blade after blade at the targets, using his will to propel them at incredible speeds. The clash of steel echoed through the training halls as each dagger met its mark. "But, I can be stronger. I must be to defend those who need me." Slowly he stood up, moving in a hypnotic pattern as more and more blades picked themselves off the ground to do his bidding. "Faster!" His hands flipped up in front of him, dancing in odd patterns as they manipulated the energy of the room, increasing his attack even further.

He was finally entering a trance, the force flowed through his muscles and the area around him, taking the weapons and making them hurl forward in a flurry. Fifteenth blades now sliced through the air as their master moved a quick dance. "Don't slow down! Don't stop moving!" Now he was pushing himself. His body was a conductor of the force, pulling the blades towards him until they were ready to be repelled in the correct directions. All around the jedi, targets fell or moved as they were pierced. Daggers began to miss their targets and the jedi refocused. "The shadow to pierce the darkness." The daggers resumed their true courses as they slowly turning into a broken orb to surround Vulpesen.

"The sword that is a shield." A flick of his hand and his saber moved into his hands, activating the two blades which danced before him, allowing the jedi to move in another dance. Around the jedi was an orb of light and around taht was an orb of steel. Sweat poured from Vulpesen as he continued moving. "And peace in conflict." Again and again he struck out, calling upon the force to empower his body as well as the flight of his weapons as his saber struck out at invisible opponents. He continued like this for several minutes, pushing his body to the very edge until he could take it no more. Leaping into the air, Vulpesen brought himself down, slamming his palm into the ground to shake the floor and knock down anything nearby. With the racks and equipment fell his daggers and his blade deactivated in his hand. He was done, at least for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom