Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just realized...

I keep making new characters after at the most a month of inactivity, but almost all of them fail to satisfy me for some reason... here's to hoping it will not happen to this one, cause I can't change my member titles till next month as far as I know Dx

Just wait till you get some true inspiration and then go with it. In order for most characters to continue to thrive they need some sort of drive, something that pushes them on, a passion.

Once you discover what that is for any particular character writing them becomes easy as long as you can keep them with a purpose. :D

IE. Montag's is his devotion to the CIS, Dugur his loyalty to the Jedi, Amon his career, etc. etc.

Montag Card said:
Just wait till you get some true inspiration and then go with it. In order for most characters to continue to thrive they need some sort of drive, something that pushes them on, a passion.

Once you discover what that is for any particular character writing them becomes easy as long as you can keep them with a purpose. :D

IE. Montag's is his devotion to the CIS, Dugur his loyalty to the Jedi, Amon his career, etc. etc.
Well, I mostly convert older characters to this site's logic, but I guess I need to think of a drive before I write in my first RP xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom