Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I heard you need some Work?

mos_eisley_cantina_by_halfpennyro04-d74foy9.jpg

3112 Outer Kerner Way
Mos Eisley, Tatooine

Luminous pushed his way through the sliding door. He wasn't overly thankful to be out of the heat, his suits temperature conditioning kept him cool all day long, but the arid deserts were a sore sight to behold. His billowing cloak settled under the new conditions of the cantina. He took an easy breath, eyes surveying the room. His onboard computer analysing the faces in the room, cross-referencing with governmental and military archives. It wasn't exactly illegal to have such a device installed into his suit, but when you've got the money, you'll get what you want. His armours magnetic weapon holder strips held his DC-15x across his back, while at his hip clung a CDEF Blaster Pistol.

He took in a good look of the room. Most people worked for organised crime in this cantina. From drug traffickers to typical armed goons, to the odd bounty hunter. There were a few people that stood out of place, he could see them. Their hoods shadowing their faces, preventing him from identifying them. Regardless, he knew a Jedi when he saw one. His stare fell upon a beautiful Twi'lek female, garbed in white. Beside her sat a small and ugly thing, at least that is what he thought of it. Without hesitation, Luminous marched over. He placed a firm, gloved hand on the face of the small creature, shoved him off his bar stool and took his seat. Leaning on the counter he called "One for the lady". She smiled in return, but played coy.

Watching the scene unfold, AC noticed @[member="Luminous"] throw the defenseless creature to the floor. Without hesitation AC marched over to confront Luminous.

"Hey man, that wasn't really nice."

AC helps the little creature up. Then faces Luminous.

"Apologize will ya?"

Holonet Today

New News... Greetings, People of the galaxy, My name is Rieta Vegroz. I am currently looking for crew mates. If you find yourself ineed of a home or feel the need to lay down your life I am the Girl. If interested you can try makin your way to the hostile world of Rattatak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom