Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a question about plants...

So, as y'all know I made the Resu. But I notice something in their biology that I made, seems to make it impossible to swim in foreign oceans. They require the water to be distilled with hydrogen. Now early I mentioned that their waters are distilled by exotic plants, and so of course in order to live in OXYGEN distilled oceans they would first need to farm these plants and distill the ocean in HYDROGEN. Now I'm not sure if that would be poisonous and cause mass extinction within a population or not, but I'm counting on that it is. I'm thinking about using that as a plot device or something that stresses the relations between the Resu and any faction it negotiates with. But at any rate, to my real question.

Do plants need an application in the species creation? Or is this something that should be explained and modified in the Resu application?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom