Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate doing these so F*$*#&!@ often...

Ugh..... If you guys were making a bet that I wouldn't be here for more than a month last time then you called it. Anyways. I have been really busy with work. To make a long story short,

Got "Fired/Laid off" from my job.
Had to finish school.
Looked for a job.
Girlfriend problems.
Passing of my great grandfather.
Got a job.
More girlfriend problems.
ANd now getting used to the hectic full time job schedule with two jobs.

FYI - im 18.... If that makes any difference.

Anyways. I have been really busy and my schedule has been filled up to the brim with work and troubles that keep coming up and pushing their way into my life. I hate it and it is really killing me. If I didn't have to work almost 70+ hours a week with two jobs and then have to deal with a rather bad family situation including the death of my grandfather, then sure! I would have been here typing out all of my greatest star wars dreams with you guys.

So here is what I am going to do. I am going to play one character. Maybe have two. ANd that is my MAX! I cant possibly do any more than two. And likely it will be one of the few that I will list. (I might be able to be convinced to start a new character and go with that one, or play a different one of mine.)

Xander Carrick,
[member="Akuma"],
[member="Kalyr Alor"],
or [member="Wanderer EXO"],

Once again. I am terribly sorry for all of the missing time I get to have here. I will try to come back since I love the site so much. It was the greatest experience I have ever had on any RP site.

Oh, and sorry for dropping off of the planet.

[member="Xander Carrick"] nothing to be sorry for. As I have done the dropping off a few times myself. I'm back and trying myself to only play a few characters myself for now.

Also if you ever need to unload you got my ear to listen. Anyways take your time.I hope Xanderer is one you bring back to write.

[member="Nyx"], I see you still have the avi I made for you. Glad it worked out. lol. Anyways. I know that RL comes first. Why do you think I have been gone so long? :laugh:

[member="Coci Heavenshield"], You know, there is such a thing as ignoring them? Lol Wuvz uu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom