Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I GOT, TWO TICKETS TO PARADISE!

Sitting in his office, Rorshark slumped down in his chair, spice pipe in his mouth. He watched carefully as the blue spice ignited and the smoke lifted up into the air, flowing into the ventilation duct. Today, he was wearing his usual blue pin-stripped shirt with his brown jacket which was covered with Bantha fur on the inside. His signature brown hat was pointed down, concealing the top part of his face and only exposing his jaw. He wore a rather luxurious gold ring and a grin was on his face. "Boss? You there?" One of the bartenders at the bar radioed in. "Yeah, what do you need?" Rorshork asked, lifting his comm-link up to his mouth while speaking. "We've received a contact from someone that they made be willing to take a job", The bartender replied. "Yeah? Well, send 'em up. I'll be waitin' ", The Feeorin said, turning back to the Twi'lek dancer toy, flicking it with his index finger.

(The dancer toy is basically the Twi'lek version of the Hula girl)

[member="Nomad Crimson"]

The young Nautolan walked into the office 'your in way over your head Nomad!' he thought to himself.

He looked at the crime lord's lowered hat. "I hear you wanted some Glitterstim delivered to Nar Shaddaa" he tried to speak polity, he knew what happened to people who got on the wrong side of crime lords.

[member="Rorshork"]

"Correct, Nar Shadda. Nar Shadda is the place", The Feeorin said, slowly climbing out of wooden chair, a smile on his face which revealed his golden tooth. He cleared his throat, removing the pipe from his mouth to do so for a moment. He stepped over to [member="Nomad Crimson"], circling around him a few times. "How are you today, Mr....? No, that does not matter. However, take a seat...please! Would you like a alcoholic beverage either?"

He asked, stepping back over to his own seat and placing the pipe back into his mouth, falling back into his chair. "You need weapons? We can get you some for the job. Yes? Perhaps you would like some spice?" The crime-boss asked, blowing out a dark smoke ring. "So, you got a ship?" He asked once more, placing the lit pipe on his desk for a moment, waiting for a response.

Nomad took the seat and started to answer the questions one at a time.

"I'm not old enough to drink, but thank you for the offer. I've got my own weapons, I don't use spice, this is the first time I'm involved with it and I have a HWK light freighter." He tapped his blaster clipped to his side when mentioning his own weapons.

[member="Rorshork"]

"I see. I also expected to see someone a bit...taller? Yes, that is it. Your a bit too short but it looks less suspicious, indeed." The crime lord then reached into his coat, removing two LL-30 blaster pistols, both designed to look luxurious despite their old age . He set both of them down on the table, a grin on his face. "Quite nice, eh?" He asked, bursting into laughter. "Boy, how 'bout we talk downstairs?" He asked, slowly climbing out of his seat and scooping up his blasters and motioning over to the door.

[member="Nomad Crimson"]

Nomad silently got out of his chair and walked towards the door, opening it for [member="Rorshork"]. He closed it once both had walked though. "Why did you want to talk down here?"

"You'll see", The crime-lord said, gripping onto the expensive hand railing and slowly headed down. Once the two had reached the bottom, they would instantly set gaze upon several large stages with Twi'lek dancers on each one. He climbed into an empty seat in front of one of the many stages, motioning [member="Nomad Crimson"] over. He then removed a large cigar along with a blaster-shaped lighter, igniting the cigar.

He then placed the lighter back into a pocket in his coat, grinning. "Listen, you need to carry a few pounds of spice to a large warehouse in Nar Shadda. We can provide you a fake Identichip, claiming that you are someone named...'Rorgo Hamsor' a young merchant. We've been holding onto that one for quite some time, too. 'Bout time a smuggler uses it."

Nomad sat down, he looked away from the dancers and trying to focus his attention to the crime-boss. "Very well." He doted down the the street number of the Warehouse on his datapad "Is there anything else I should know?" He wanted to get out of that place as fast as possible considering he wasn't even meant to be in there.

[member="Rorshork"]

"No, go 'round back and the large crate in the alleyway is full of all the required spice you need. I'll also need your blaster, sadly. I can't have any authorities following you back here after you blast someone", The crime-lord then stood up, pointing over to the door before pointing to the blaster on [member="Nomad Crimson"]'s belt. "Any questions?"

"No further questions" Nomad said handing his blaster to [member="Rorshork"] in exchange of the identitchips. He left the the side doors. -the way he got in- He found the crate and loaded to his freighter.

'This is going to be easy' he thought to himself as he engaged the the engines of 'Final Voyage'.

He headed back up to his office slowly, sighing as he fell back into his seat. He inhaled more of the blue smoke from the cigar, shaking his head multiple times. 'Wont be surprised if they find 'em dead by tomorrow' He thought, before bursting into heavy laughter and extinguishing his cigar in the ash tray located on his desk.

[member="Nomad Crimson"]

Nar Shaddaa

Nomad landed on Nar Shaddaa. He went though customs, all clear. He arrived at the warehouse ware house when things started going down hill. "Hey!" a guard yelled as Nomad opened the doors. It was a security guard. "Stop there Spice-runner!" he called again. Nomad ran, the spice 'was' delivered to the warehouse. He ran though the busy streets, back up the ramps to the Spaceport and to his ship. He attracted a lot of attention and by the time he took off almost every security guard in the sector was casing him.

'Safe' Nomad thought, but he was attacked by pursuing security. the only way to lose them was though hyper space. around this shuttle around that he eventually lost his pursuers when he finally achieved light speed. His course was set, even though he was caught the spice was delivered, and he needed his blaster back.

[member="Rorshork"]

Nomad entered into [member="Rorshork"]'s office. He entered as if the delivery went smoothly.

"The Job is Done, I want my blaster and pay" Nomad said throwing the identichips onto the desk. He stared at the crime-lord with his unblinking eyes.

"Eh, young anklebiter! I need proof of the job. Did anybody kick the bucket?" He asked, a grin on his face. "Now start yaking, boy!" He said, waiting for a response and possibly the proof that the job was complete.

[member="Nomad Crimson"]

"I don't kill, that's one of the few things I don't do when on jobs, if you want proof just check the Holonet" Nomad said, still with his emotionless face, his eyes unblinking.

[member="Rorshork"]

"Ah, younglings ain't fun no more?" He asked, pulling open a drawer in his desk. He removed a large bag, slamming it down on the desk. He unzipped it, and quickly flipped it over, watching the entire bag dropped many, many, many credits. "Jolly now? Anklebiter." The crime-lord then stood up, gesturing towards the credits. "Take 'em! All yours", The Feeorin said with a smile.

[member="Nomad Crimson"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom