Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got bored...

[media]https://soundcloud.com/thurion_heavenshield/heavens_wrath[/media]​
A project of mine I've put on hold for an eternity. Finally finished up the last tweaks to satisfy my OCD.​
It's made in a program called Acoustica Mixcraft 6.​
Hope you'll enjoy! :)

ARE YOU A GOD?! :D

I love it! I must try this program! I love how in the beginning, it's all like "Righteous Judgement", then it turns to Anger, then Fury, and then it finally ends on a note of Regret for ending a life. It literally describes Thurion in an epic battle. You did a SPECTACULAR job!

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take to make that?
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

[member="Darth Ares"] - I've been thinking of getting FL for some time, but since I actually paid quite a bit of money on Mixcraft I felt like getting my money's worth out of it before jumping ship. :p

[member="Luminara Rikanati"] - The whole piece took me about a full year to complete. The majority came to me rather quickly, what took time was to figure out how I wanted it to end. Then there were a lot of tweaks in volume and fade-ins/-outs, etc.

Thank you everyone for liking it! I might have more to share in the future. :)

Fabula Cavataio said:
So which Final Fantasy did you steal this from?

...What? What do you mean "made it yourself?"

._.
I kind of thought the same thing lol.

But I would like to see this used in some movie or game. This would be epic-er than it already is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom