Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got bored in the Staff Call

On a Star Wars Roleplay Highway/Bad forums in my hair/Lack of competent writing... rising up through the air.

Up ahead in the distance/I saw a shimmering light/My head grew heavy and patience thin, I had to stop for the night.

Tef greeted me in the comments/I heard the shoutbox bell/And I was thinking to myself this could be Heaven or this could be Hell.

Then he lit up a candle/ and he showed me the way/ there was roleplay on the main board/ thought I saw it say/

Welcome to the Hotel SW:Chaos / Such a lovely place (such a lovely place) / Such a lovely face / Plenty of RP at the Hotel SW:Chaos

Any time of year (any time of year) / you can find it here

The factions were Sith and twisted / They had the Twi'lek Slave Bends / There were a lot of pretty-pretty playbys for people we call friends /
How they create public roleplays / sweet collaborative threads / some roleplay for plotlines / others to get into bed

So I called up the Admin / Please bring me my Tech / He said "We haven't had that spirit here since Tef blew a gasket." / But still those roleplays are calling from far away / waking up in the middle of the night to respond to a thread /

Welcome to the Hotel SW:Chaos / Such a lovely place (such a lovely place) / Such a lovely face / Plenty of RP at the Hotel SW:Chaos

Any time of year (any time of year )/ you can find it here

Factory on a pedestal / There's NPC's on ice / and the Goat said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device."

And in Tef's chambers / They gathered for the staff call / They bombard it with concerns of peace but they just can't kill the beast /

Last thing I remember / I was running for the door / I had to Google my way back to the Craftshop from before / "Relax" said the RPJ, "we are programmed to recieve. You can sign out any time you like... but you can never leave."

giphy.gif

Evasion Studios
Sarge Potteiger said:
You can sign out any time you like... but you can never leave
This should be used somewhere as a default anchor for most of the staff. You always amuse me [member="Sarge Potteiger"]

[member="Thessa Kai"]

It's pretty bad, but here it is.

Now this is a story / all about how / the Craftshop got flipped / turned upside down / And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there / I'll tell you how I became the Prince of a place called Chaos

In that guy's craftshop / born and raised / in takeovers is where I spent most of my days / chillin' out, maxin', roleplayin' all cool and taking over planets from TGU /

Till a couple of writers / who were up to no good / started making trouble in the neighborhood / I got in one little report and my faction owner got scared / said you're movin' in with Glorious Leader on Dathomir

I begged and pleaded with him day after day / but he packed my blaster and sent me on my way / He gave me elite and he gave me some tips / So I lifted my chin and thought 'might as well kick it'

Alts on alts? / Man this is bad / Just one writer for the whole gorram faction? / Is this what the people of WoD be living like? / Man, there's no way this is right.

But wait I hear there's problems / contracts and all that / is this the type of place I want to write my stories at? / I don't think so / I'll make my own board / I hope they're prepared for the forming of Chaos

Well the server was crappy / but when the site came out / There was a dude, looked like Art standing there with his name out / I wasn't tryna get banned, man / I'd just got here / I sprang with a quickness, like Samara disappeared

I whistled for a search and when it came through / the top hit was Chaos and it had promise in the air / If anything I could say that this board was rare / But I thought nah, forget Craftshops "Yo homes, to Chaos!"

I pulled up to the Factory round February or March, and I yelled to the Gungans "Yo homes, smell ya later!" / I looked at my paradise / I was finally there / to sit on the throne as the Prince of Chaos

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom