Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I forgot to say hi

Just found out i can only post here with my writers account.
Name is dwan and i rp as that shit commando droid bx-25233.
Anyone got tips for a guy who sucks at writing and storytelling but still wants to roleplay with this community.

[member="dwanofwar3"] Welcome to the Chaos! Enjoy your time here and please ask any questions you have so we can help you out.

We were all newbies once.

Don't worry about your writing level, we have so many levels here and everyone is welcome regardless. You have passion for Star Wars and you are here to make stories and be creative with everyone else. That's a perfect start.

Get familiar with the General Rules here: http://starwarsrp.net/page/articles.html/_/role-play-rules/general-rules-r20

As for what next? Get your character out there and see what happens, and you'll be developing and learning so much in no time.

:)

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
[member="dwanofwar3"]

Write what you feel moves your heart. One sentence, two sentences, or a whole book is fine. The most important thing about writing is to have fun, and to leave reality for awhile.

Welcome to Chaos!

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
[member="dwanofwar3"]

555fcbb88d4984908e82f4fe3934c366.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom