Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Feel Like Someone Wants To Sell Me Something

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
Serana sat there drinking some wine. She was on Corellia relaxing after a recent bounty.

She had been getting a lot of job requests since founding the Bluehawks. She was proud but at the same time was tired. Getting so many jobs and requests at once was hard.

She only hoped no one in the bar would recognize her. She didn't want to start a fight over something as stupid as a job.

@[member="Serana Williams"]

Oh no no no no no... he mused to himself, staring at the strange red head that had taken his booth. "This will not do at all," he said to himself quietly, having been here many a times, it was a well known fact that the very booth she occupied belonged to him, one Danny McCoy; or at least that was the name he went around in these parts.

His eyes bored holes into her very being, as he walked towards the bar and signalled to the bartender, "The usual Mark," he said, nodding to the bartender. The bartender looked at him curiously for a moment, a bit perplexed and pointed to his name tag; which clearly read Lawrence. "Ah..." said Patches, pausing momentarily, and said a bit sheepishly, "Then a whiskey... Corellian," he said, his eyes scanning the bar.

Guess it's been a bit longer than I thought, he mused to himself. With his drink firmly in hand - the judging gaze from the barkeep complimentary, apparently - he slowly walked over to the booth of the invading red head, and took a seat opposite of her.

"You're in my booth," he said bluntly, setting his drink down on the table with an appraising gaze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom