Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I change shapes just to hide in this place

Riley Topol

R
This was the problem for her. She was stuck, again. Maybe it was time to upgrade herself away from her Preybird, but truthfully, Zethyn didn’t want to do that. She loved her ship. It might have a few extra operating hours than most, but sit was hers, and she was doing a hell of a lot of work on it. What it needed was an overhaul on most of its primary systems. And to do that she needed a place to call home. Not these space stations between worlds.

Stepping out from under the fighter, she ran her hand through her hair. She really knew what needed to be done, but was trusting the repair droids. Really, who was here to feth with her, after all? She would be able to figure that sort of thing out. She was a bit self-aware, and seemed to have control enough to get into the heart of the matter. Whatever, right now it didn’t matter. Nothing was going to happen to her ship, and she was going to need to get it out of the drydock shortly.

She supposed that meant she needed the capital.

The station had enough going on, and being on the Sanctuary Pipeline, she figured there were enough down on their luck spacers out here who could use her company. Or at least thought they could, until she robbed them blind. It wasn’t necessarily a need for the funds, but this game was so much fun.

Stepping into the bar, with the dark music playing, she licked her lip before biting her lower lip softly. Making her way to the bar first, that was the first step, a well placed lean against the bar was step number two. Waiting on her lum, she took a second to adjust her outfit as she looked around the establishment. There had to be some target here, right?

When your wanted for as much as The White Knight was, everyone was your enemy. Smugglers, Bounty-Hunters, Sith, even Jedi. Ha! Especially Jedi. Wanted for 2,000,000 credits dead or alive. That was his curse. The White Knight hated bars, but his ship was in repairs, as usual. So he thought, eh, nothing wrong with a quick pit-stop. "I doubt anyone will recognize the notorious white knight, it's not like I'm recognizable in my classic gasmask and white coat. Or with my two sabers on my back. Pah!" He thought sarcastically. He knew he'd probably be spotted. But he didn't mind, plus he could use a good skirmish. So he strode into the bar and sat straight at the bar. Waiting for whatever happened next.
@[member="Zethyn Flagg"]

Jonn was bored, so he decided to head to the bar to get a drink. When he entered the bar he looked around at all the people. There were all kinds of aliens and spacers, but that was no different from any bar or cantina Jonn had been in. He went over to the bar to get his drink. "Bartender, give me what's good." Jonn said as he passed a credit chip to the Bartender. The Bartender then placed a drink in front of Jonn, and he took the cup. He then turned to the Woman who was next to him at the bar. "So, what's a girl like you doing in a place like this?"

@[member="Zethyn Flagg"]

Kara was busy doing a spice run. This rock was just going to be a pit stop, she needed some fuel. Walking through the streets, she was looking for a decent place to relax. It was then that she saw a half decent looking bar. Walking in, she looked around. Kara strode up to the bar counter and leaned against it. "Corellian ale, in a glass." She sipped the drink, relaxing

Riley Topol

R
Just being between worlds was kind of simple for her. She could look at her map, get herself established with what system she was heading to. And maybe figure out if she was going to make a push for the Federation of worlds that was lying outside the Unknown Regions. She hadn’t been there yet and it might be a good place to start, after all. Plus, while it was her skill to blend in, she was doing a little bit to get noticed here. Just to make conversation, and see what she could get out of people.

Peering around the establishment at the spacers, travelers, adventurers, the lost souls, all people she could relate with, she smiled. This was what home was, the area that no one ever called home. The place where the types of people always changed.

Crossing her legs at the ankles, and making a look around, she turned to the man who was speaking to her. “Me?” Of course it was her, but she was going to play it a little bit. Just because she could, and she’d probably get away with it. Or, really, it could be the other women.

@[member="Kara Teerah"] @[member="Jonn Inndo"] @Jai-Fohro Krava

"Yeah, you." Jonn said to the womans reply. Maybe this woman was a regular at places like bars, but just in case, Jonn took it as his mission to let this woman know what kinds of dangers occur in places like these. He didn't want anyone to get hurt, especially not a woman that looked defenseless.

@[member="Zethyn Flagg"]

Riley Topol

R
Was she really coming across as defenseless? That was a good thing! Zethyn smiled at the man as she took the lum. Taking a sip, her eyes met his and she nodded. Really, he was after her? Didn't take much time, but, hey, wasn't a bad thing. She picked a good form, then. At least this one she didn't kill, just taking a few cues from several different beings. It was... adequate. "I'm just in between destinations. A bit of traveling for the soul, y'know?"
@[member="Jonn Inndo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom