Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I apologize for my absence!

I realize I haven't really been around the last week or so.

Just recently I discovered I was mildly depressed coming into my senior year in high school. I have a lot going on for me right now. My girlfriend is in college, who prior to her leaving had essentially become my entire social circle, which isn't good, but I've coped with that pretty well and we still love each other to bits. I've got homework going on with some classes that are pretty demanding, given that I'm in Advanced Placement Government, and Honors Physics. I've got some serious decisions over the horizon, the least of which isn't deciding to engage in an Air Force R.O.T.C. Program to get into a highly competitive school on scholarship (hopefully?), and basically my life is finally beginning (SCARY!). I had become irritable, disinterested, and unmotivated to do the things I typically enjoyed (including this site, and my fun classes!).

But realizing where I was at emotionally (I literally broke down last night), I'm already starting to feel better.

I took today off from school as mental health day, and have removed all of my worries just for today. Later I'll be going to the movies and seeing Sicario (no idea what it's about) with my dad!

That also means, you should expect a serious effort on my part to enjoy myself in RP :)

See you guys soon!

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Yay for mental health days! I take them all the time (and I need a lot because I tend to be a mental case too :p)

That said, take whatever time you need to feel better. We'll always be here to pick up where you left off with no worries.

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

We all hope everything works out for you, senior year can be very challenging, but you're a zambrano and you can handle anything . We're all here cheering you on!

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom