Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am stepping down from the Staff Team.

Hi, I'm Tefka, the site owner.

Today, I announce my official resignation from the SWRP: Chaos Staff Team. [member="Valiens Nantaris"] will be replacing me as Head Administrator and will be leading the SWRP: Chaos Staff Team. I will be moving across the board to "Technical Administrator" and dealing with server issues only. [member="Cira"] will be handling map updates from now on. I'll be working with her this weekend to transfer the process of how they're done - but she's done them before, so I'm guessing we'll be just fine. I am spending my last night with the SWRP: Chaos Staff Team official Skype chat and am currently enjoying my last night in discussing current Staff discussions regarding the role-play aspect of the forum.

This was not a decision reached overnight. This was not a decision caused by anyone or any specific event. Sometimes, you just find yourselves pulled in so many directions that you lose sight of how you got there or what you're trying to accomplish. I have now chosen my direction, and sadly, that no longer aligns with the Staff team. I'll still be around. I'll still be role-playing. I'll still be helping people out with bugs/issues on the forum. I'll still be maintaining the server and ensuring SWRP's longevity.

But like I told Staff, I realized I was tired, sat down, and realized I didn't want to get back up.

Good luck going forward, Staff.

And thank you, SWRP. You've all been so kind to me over the years.

And for all of you that weren't kind to me, well, that's why I brought Akala in.

Have a good weekend.

Bonus: Gif for how this would look IRL

uVfSinL.gif

skin, bone, and arrogance
It's the end of an era. Thanks for creating this place and letting us live here.

Sorry, I don't even have it in me to do sarcasm or a sassy gif.

P.S. You don't have cankles, I just said that as a joke. ;_;

Titan

Crusaders, now while the clans are weak. ATTACK!!!!!!!!!

(Just a little joke for any of the Crusader people who took part in a certain poll...)

Anyways, its been fun while you've been an admin, and I hope it still will be. Like many, many, (many) others have said; it's the end of an era. You've deserved the break, good job.

Rekali the Hutt

R
Ted retiring from the board OOC because he's about to run dat poodoo IC.

Praise be to the Mand'alor.

Shadow Hand
Top Poster Of Month
[member="Tefka"]

You've been on Chaos since the day I've gotten here and in my book you've done a remarkable job. Thank you for so many years of devotion, hard work, and self sacrifice for Chaos, Lord Commander.

And now his watch has ended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom