Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am RC, ask me anything.

My real name is Colby. You've seenme write, Karren Trask, Jack Raxis, RC 212, Vassara Raxis, Eliza Raxis, Hala Jast, Drake Jast, Valeria Skyrender, All the Whisperiwnds, Colap Ticon and a host of others over the years.

I've been with chaos off and on since 2013 ish.

Ask me anything. I'll answer.

[member="Robogeber"]

Naw, not originally. But folks reactions made RC do what he does. See the Silvers had it good. RC was soaking up, what like five Sith writers trying to fry him?

Makes it easier to get things done on the battlefield.

But no they turned on poor RC, all over a few civilian casualties, which lets be honest are absolutely unavoidable. Every conflict has em.

So now they will reap his wrath, and yes it is now a part of his master plan. And yes it will be glorious. No it was not a satire, waiting for pieces to fall into place.

[member="Jen"]

Colap went into deep retirement in the rim after the Red Ravens fell apart. Lost the muse for him right now.

[member="Robogeber"]

RC is a big clone. Though secretly a cyborg clone of his original body, with synth flesh covering him. He wears the helm cuz that's RC's look bby! Been causing Chaos on Chaos for many years now.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
  1. What is the most awesome thing about SW Chaos?
  2. Why are you a Star Wars fan?
  3. If you could write a canon character here on Chaos for an event, which would it be?
  4. Hottest actress ever?

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

1.) How it's grown. I've been here since just after the founding months, and I've seen this community twist and turn down more paths than I ever thought I would. I've grown a a writer, written countless epic stories, seen empire rise and fall, watched massive upsets go down. Favorite would be Ashin Varanin basically collapsing the Sith Empire. Another would be the GA running a great campaign to cut right through the One Sith to Coruscant and annihilate them in what was perhaps the best Campaign ever.

That and Watching One Sith crush the Pubs was super fun.

2.) When I was about six or seven my Dad took me to see a New Hope, when they were doing the re-release in theatres. A little boy, seeing that X-Wing explode and those lightsaber battles had me hooked. For life.

3.) Cannon as in old EU and Legends before disney destroyed it? Jaina Solo. Cannon as in now? Probably Qui-Gon Jin

4.) Toss up between Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johanson, or however you spell it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom