Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Am Leaving! ...And why that doesn't reading wat?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Yep. You've seen em' before. The ever-so not classy, "Hey everybody. Look at me! I'm leaving! So, there! Haha!" - threads. They're not original. They're not funny. They're not statistically effective. And they sure as heck ain't even tasteful reading wat?

So let's make a Community Promise to each other kay? I'll get rings and everything. (Sort-of, not-really) We'll kiss and remember this day forever. (But not in the shameful way)

Let's promise that from now on. We'll just leave. That's right. We'll just, leave. And not create another jailbait troll-feeding such-popcorn thread entitled, "I'm leaving", ever again.

From now on...

~ We'll just leave. ~

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Jay Scott Clark said:
Let's promise that from now on. We'll just leave. That's right. We'll just, leave. And not create another jailbait troll-feeding such-popcorn thread entitled, "I'm leaving", ever again.
Hmm, so you want us to all just 'Iscariot' away. Sound logic, worked well for him and the Sith Council. :)

Edit: That was a joke.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Beowoof said:
This thread seems to be aimed at being just as provocative as the kind of thread it's supposedly intending to eliminate. <_<

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

...Probably. *mick drops* *...picks it back up*

...Probably. <3 :D :p

...I'll shut up now and just watch Hangover with Psy.

*keeps mic*

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Jay Scott Clark said:
[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

I'm adding your signature girl into my Avatar now. Because I love you so much. <3 :D :p
There's a full-scale transparent backgrounded version in my app, you know....

Edit: LOL. Love Police. xD

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

Agh. It's too small. But it says: Love Police. In bright pink letters.

Which... was going to be funny if I didn't have to explain it... *flips table*

Nevermind. It was gonna be cool. >.>''

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom