Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hush, hush. [Kiyala Demont] [Alderaan]

The silver, shining ship pulled up onto one of the landing platforms near Aldera, the capital. The ships door began to lower as it hit the ground and four high Naboo guards exited the ship following them is one of Delaena's handmaidens dressed as the queen, then the maidens behind her and in those maidens is the queen disguised. She wore a long, golden tight dress with a long slit on the side. Shoulderpads with strings holding the top and the bottom, finishing the face off with golden lipstick and eye shadow. The mock queen came out covered by guards, followed by the hand maidens.

They awaited for the contact at the platform. She sent a com signal to Kiyala warning of her entrance on Alderaan and how she will be hiding here for a while. The ship would close its door as Naboo guards, the mock queen, and the handmaidens would stand await.

She should be here soon...
@[member="Kiyala Demont"]

"No, Father I will deal with our visitors myself. You've always wanted me to take a more active role in my duties as Princess and as such I am." Kiyala did not wait and would not wait for a response as she walked off on her Father leaving him to contemplate what she had said. Kiyala donned her armor just in case however despite Delaena being like a sister to her she knew that she couldn't let her guard down considering her own affiliations which may have been discovered despite her relative quiet lifestyle that she didn't allow most to see into her own life. She thought of the past as she walked toward the palace's landing platform. Ahead she could see what she thought to be the Queen and her guards and handmaiden, as Kiyala had instead came alone though her royal guard watched from a distance. Her eyes were allowed to convey the warmness that she held for Delaena despite her face remaining neutral as one would expect from one of her rank. Her eyes fluttered slightly for a second before she allowed her own force perceptions to wash over them so she would be able to note any potential treachery as such was a rather helpful habit.

"Your sovereign of Naboo, I'd like to welcome you on behalf of the Demont family and all of Alderaan. I hope your stay here will be one of much needed peace and stability." As she said this she offered the Queen as slight bow though it admittedly was something she was not used too. However, in public such displays were necessary her figure flickered for a moment as she once more regarded the group.
@[member="Delaena Lanthala"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom