Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunting Shadows (Campaign Idea)

So I’ve been considering for a while doing a campaign of some sort, and this is one which has interested me most of all.

The basic plot is that prior to the fall of the Sith Empire Darth Shadow was given command of a major processing and industrial base to help produce weapons for the war against the Republic. However, as we know the Republic prevailed and the Sith returned to the shadows after their defeat.

However, with the Republic distracted by the One Sith’s onslaught, Shadow himself makes a play for revenge and to carve an empire for his own out of the now neutral territory of the Sith.

Depending on how many people are interested, this campaign will consist of 2-3 threads.

• A major attack by Shadow’s forces on a Republic/OP/??? planet. This will be a mix of tactical fighting and PVP (depending on how many people are on both sides).
  • (Optional) A coalition of opponents attempts to discover Shadow’s base and engages in a desperate attempt to stop him unleashing a terrifying superweapon on the galaxy. This thread will only occur if there are a lot of people involved otherwise it’ll be merged with the final thread.
  • The final battle as a fleet attempts to pin down the Sith Lord’s massive command ship, and a boarding party attempts to sabotage it so it can be defeated. This will be a mix of fleeting and PVP/PVE.

Now, it goes without saying that any technology/weapons/etc are for this campaign only and will not survive in any form afterwards.
Likewise, whilst I will be awarding prizes to factions/individuals who do noteworthy things, these prizes will be vetted by staff and factory judges first.

For now, this is a thread to gauge interest before I put a bunch of work into something which won’t go ahead.

So what I’m looking for is Jedi/Republic/OP/others to oppose me, and Sith/mercenaries/others to assist me.

[member="Maria Natalja"]
Come, come, my dear. You know you want to.

[member="Xephirus"]
Betraying me is not wise. Aiding me however...is.

[member="Olom Grihk"]
Not your usual smash and grab. No, the goal is the only one which matters; the complete and total destruction of the Jedi.

[member="Hasjo Hallu"]
I shall look forward to crushing you and your...troops.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
Oh look who has wriggled out of her pit. This time I shall ensure you do not disgrace the galaxy by surviving.

[member="Darth Shadow"]

Many have said that in the past. They got crushed. I'll make sure you stay dead this time and will look forward to tearing you apart.

OOC: Have wanted a Sio/Shadow showdown for a very long time. Got a reason for psycho Sio from the Bando Gora to return now.

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
I'm definately in, and I'll be bringing an NPC Force of my Faction if you would allow.

I would love to advertize this to my faction as a whole, get us some good activity.
[member="Darth Shadow"]

[member="Darth Shadow"]

Archangel would be interested in providing...weapons and machinery for your legions in return for adequate remuneration. If the overrated 'battering ram' finally perishes that will be a most desirable outcome.

[member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"]
Please do. Nothing feels like success more than butchering some of you savages.

[member="Lord Eclipsion"]
Welcome, my dear....

[member="HK-36"], [member="Erin Darkstar"]
Excellent

[member="Moira Skaldi"]
Thank you. I assure you the rewards will be considerable, and the battering ram will meet her final end.

[member="Xephirus"]
Good.

I'll draw up a list of both sides later and put together a more detailed brief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom