Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hullo There! Looking for some info and saying hi

Carith Vastili

C
Alrighty. Hi. About a year ago I had made a character on this faction and was fairly active for about 2 weeks, and then just dropped completely, real life stuff and forgetting about the site... (oops). But I've recently looked back here because I have a lot of free time now and decided to try again. I've noticed that A LOT has changed for the GR from a year ago and I'm sort of lost now. I'm basically here to ask a few questions and say Hi. These questions are...:

1. What is the current status and goals of the faction? I see that it has been extremely reduced in map size from when I first looked at it over a year ago. I guess I'm basically looking for some background info. I couldn't find a sort of like "history" thread anywhere, but if anyone would like to explain or link, that'd work.

2. What are the current needs of the faction? I'm looking to either make this character very naval command related or a Jedi. What are these fields like in the GR? I know both are sort of cliche, but it's what I wanna do. In the time I've been gone, I've noticed a lot of new major Jedi and/or Light Side factions, so it appears to me light side users are split?

Alrighty well, I know these questions may be kind of hard to answer or what not. Just any background info or needs or requests are helpful. I haven't decided what to do with this character yet, but I wanna be involved with the GR, so... yeah. Hello! Thanks.

[member="Carith Vastili"]

The Republic has been through constant war and is currently on the rebound.

I can't really answer as to the goals of the Republic right now, but the Jedi Order is reforming to go alongside that of the canon Jedi.

I can't answer for whether navy or Jedi are needed more, however, I and a number of us are more than willing to train any Jedi you might have.

Carith Vastili said:
1. What is the current status and goals of the faction? I see that it has been extremely reduced in map size from when I first looked at it over a year ago. I guess I'm basically looking for some background info. I couldn't find a sort of like "history" thread anywhere, but if anyone would like to explain or link, that'd work.
Hmm a history thread of the order is something I'll look into as a lot has happened and recording it would be a good thing to help. Welcome back by the way

2. What are the current needs of the faction? I'm looking to either make this character very naval command related or a Jedi. What are these fields like in the GR? I know both are sort of cliche, but it's what I wanna do. In the time I've been gone, I've noticed a lot of new major Jedi and/or Light Side factions, so it appears to me light side users are split?
Well we have a number of fleeters and people interested in it, Mimban showed that and it was a cool scene to see. More jedi is always a good thing for the jedi enclave

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Carith Vastili"]

You are certainly welcome back!

[member="Sheila"] has the gist of it.

For number two you have plenty of options to choose from.

Jedi are not members of the military, but if you want to play Navy and still use the force go for it. For example I have a Character who is a Force user but is not a Jedi and currently is a general for the republic army.

If you want to go Jedi you can still work alongside the military just would have no authority over military matters.

Carith Vastili

C
[member="Cyril Grayson"] [member="Caius Flavian"]@ Sheila

Thank you all for your answers everyone. Yeah looking at the thread you gave me [member="Sheila"], I last played when Corvus Raaf was the grand master I believe.
I think I will go military route with this character and attempt a force sensitive another time. Again, thank you everyone.

EDIT: actually I kid, I will be going the jedi route with this one. Now just gotta find a master...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom