Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How's my first character?

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/63627-isamu-baelor-conflicted-duty/

I think it went a tiny bit too far into melodrama, but hey, it's Star Wars. There's always a bit of melodrama.

Would any of the veterans here have any feedback on my character? As a newbie, I'm not sure if I've missed something, or taken him too far in some ways, or whatever other mistake a new person might make.

I'm hoping I made a character that seems interesting, with some depth, and is someone who's story you'd be interested to see unfold.

Thanks for the feedback, anyone who's willing to respond : D

jorah-mormont-32-1435078407.gif
[I think you have a contender, [member='Thyrian Ashborn']]​
In all seriousness, I smile a little whenever I see new members who opt to make their first character a Non-Force User. I wish you luck with your storyline, and if you ever wish to Roleplay you can feel free to hit me up. I have a fair few characters knocking about at the moment.​
I like how his strengths and weakness are pretty much all codependant, it makes him feel more realistic rather than throwing them in there for no good reason.​

Not much to go on at the moment, but from what [member="Snowflake"] says, he seems to be a very balanced character. :p I also see you're part of the OS, so perhaps I'll see you around. ;D

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Saw your biography earlier today. I was surprised no one had commented or liked yet. Seems like an interesting guy and I'm sure we will see some interesting things coming from him being around. Happy roleplaying! :)

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom