Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many characters ya'll got? Whats your Favorite one?

Is it just me or can you get totally addicted to making new characters. I used to just have my main and that was it but as I branched out I just love making characters. It's soo freakin bad.

This Character is my favorite so far. He turned out to be something totally different than what I envisioned. Went from a Salvager spacer to Mercenary to a Thug in Ravens in no time.

Whats your favorite character you've made?

Why are they your favorite?

Oh my I have 12 characters. I don't use them all the time like I should.

My favorite is Maya as the fact of how she turn out on this board. In sum. She a jungle warrior Zeltron turn into a hippy loving healer.

My second one have to be my redneck or ariella as this one just starting out

Do you want the story?

Alright.

Well, Sarge started out over on the Craftshop as one of those 'bet you won't make a character of yourself in star wars.' Little did they know daring me to do something is guaranteed to make me do stupid things, like make a character based on myself in Star Wars. 19 year old, no training, far too unprofessional for his own good Rebel. Took pride in being a 'terrorist.' I migrated him here when we left that place and had to age him a bit, conform him to the new site.

So he became [member="Ayden Cater"]'s personal assassin through the plague, used to stabilize (or destabilize) governments, worlds, and companies as needed to help expedite the return of galactic normalcy. He kept a lot of his irreverance, as noted by his blatant hitting on [member="Cira"] as well as constantly calling her all sorts of derogatory terms and breaking into her office. But as time went on, he matured, becoming a bit more quiet and reserved.
Certainly more mentally balanced (at least when he isn't shoved over the edge), and arguably far more deadly. When he was first created the running joke was he couldn't finish a mission without getting injured, and now, well... I don't know. Apparently he's real good at killing things.

[member="Jorus Merrill"] called him a Hypermurder Expert, and I'd like to think that's true.

If he was still the guy he was when I first made him, he'd never have been able to negotiate with the Mandalorians to prevent a war. He'd have just opened fire. He's matured quite a bit, looking at his old posts. None of it has been expected.

[member="Nephesh Raivah "][member="Sarge Potteiger"]

Well I started of with RC form tgc. And then he was a rebel until they crashed out when you guys left and I found my way over here via a PM from a good fellow RP'er of mine. I'm sure you know of the original exploits of that character. After a brief break and coming back I decided to drop him and experiment with like ten diff chars.

Colap originally started out as Spacer, Merc jack of all trades. I based his Archetype off of James Raynor with tweaks here and there from my own personality. After a while he just kinda grew to be a criminal icon in the Ravens.

What happened at TGC that forced everyone out? I never got filled in on that part!

I have 142 characters.

To this day.... @Ti'Cira D'arr Hawk is my favorite --- >.> She's my first char. The love is strong for that one.

Close seconds are Cira, [member="Danger Arceneau"], and [member="Chloe Blake"].

And who doesn't love [member="Deagan Hunt"]? ;)

According to my profile I have 14 characters but it's really more like 8.

Favorite character? Difficult to say, probably a toss up between Laith and Ronan Dyre though I don't get to play Ronan much. Garrus Garon and Ordan Vosk are close seconds as well.

I have an assortment of characters, I use them rarely. This is due to that with my other characters, I don't openly seek out threads as I do with Lysle, I wait for the right time, the right story and the right RP'ers before participating with my other characters. I feel that way, their development is a lot more natural. Though Lysle is my favourite, with Hasjo Hallu being a close second. I originally planned on Lysle being this smuggler from the Fringe, hightailing from authorities along the Hydian Way, but soon Sigourney needed a bookkeep for the Ravens, and I was the optimal choice. And I don't regret it one bit. Lysle has moved from a smuggler in the Fringe to a interstellar crime lord tackling the Black Suns.

Hasjo Hallu would be a close second because of his sheer lengthy story. He developed a lot, I allowed a lot of people to do as they wanted with him. Heck, I tried to get him killed during the Sacking of Coruscant but Mikhail (I forgot his actual alt that did it) felt too bad and had a few people rescue him and bacta tank him. I had his headtresses cleaved off, left hand removed. He eventually went from his high-spirited youth that had a bright future, to a brooding, quiet and alienated creature that lived in the hull of a life support system. A husk of his former self. Drifting across the courtyards of the Silver Jedi, and a spectre in the council that simply watched.

Evasion Studios
I currently run with the pieces of eight.

My favorite really depends on my mood.

While Azrael is my first and longest running character on the board, it is all dependent on my current mood of the day.

At times I wish to be a class act and provide comic relief and awesomeness = That's my slicer

When I'm feeling morbid, cryptic, and enigmatic = There's Nazo

For the aloof brigand with a penchant for shooting the breeze, and shooting other things = My rogue pilot saves the day

I won't list them all, but each has a piece of me in them - and that's the only reason I make another character - if I have a side of me I haven't put into any of my other characters. Get to know them, and you get to know me.

chrisgelderd

Half Bond, Half Bean.
I currently have 5 characters as per my sig:

Connor Harrison is my favourite, he's really developing and part of a good Faction.

Asterion is full of potential but I can't find a Faction for him to really develop and grow - so sad.

Kail is progressing very well for a NFU and hope he has more adventures ahead

Krius Syonis is coming to the end of his RP cycle I feel now (part of a story arc), but Nemesio has dried up no end - I think he needs to go, so I'll probably have just 3 soon.

:)

I've got 3. Chaff here, Hidia, a sith I haven't used much, and George Hardwick, made mostly so I could do a company idea I had.

Back when I started with RP on SWTOR, Chaff was an Imp agent going by the codename Meanken, forcibly recruited in the style of "Work for us or eat a bullet". Very different from the usual Imperial ya see. I gave him a hard liner partner known as Zero (Who I may one day make if I feel like it) who was basically made to be the 'good cop' to his 'bad cop'. Was a very fun dynamic, but it was needlessly complex for when I signed up fresh here, so I reverted him to his bounty hunter roots. So, ya, he's my favorite so far lol.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
I have 14 characters, about half of which I actively use. The rest are inactive, not because I hoard characters, but because I haven't met much success with them on the board as far as finding writers interested in RPing with those characters. I always strive for something unique and it can be hit-or-miss as far as how receptive the audience is. I like them, but they may not work for this particular board.

That being said, I have a lot of fun with most--if not all--of them, and especially the ones who obviously have the higher post counts.

My favorite is a bit difficult to decide, as I have two characters that I love equally. And they both really like to wear trenchcoats, so maybe that's the key to a good character in my case. :D

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"] is a blast to play. She's really mysterious, assertive, and crass, which is not something I had explored much of previously. Her thought process is so fun to get into, because she somehow cares about people as a whole but is the most apathetic shrew on a personal level. I also love how she plays like an NFU but is still a Forcie. Sure, sure, you could say it gives her more possibilities and some very interesting internal conflict on the use of power (especially since she's leader of the Rebellion, after all), but I really just like it as an embellishment to be used sparingly--an illustration of her superiority complex and questionable integrity. There is so much discovery her character has been through, and so much story ahead of her.

But despite all the fun I have with Geneviève, I think [member="Corvetta Salvo"] edges her out by the slightest of margins. She's inventive, funny, and just plain weird at times. She (and I :D ) just makes crazy stuff up sometimes and flies by the seat of her pants while maintaining a really spunky spirit full of self-confidence, yet she has a major flaw that is hard to deny as justified. I love her perpetually cheerful personality and blissful naivete (It's not that she doesn't know. She just pretends not to. She had a crush on a Sith once.) because it brings out my own cheerful side, even when I'm down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom