Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How far back does amnesia go?

Emily Beleren

Reborn through fire
Somewhere on Kinooine

The smell of fresh water filled the air. Yet... somehow that didn't comfort Emily. Or, was that her name? Was it really? She couldn't remember. There were flashes of memory. A lab, a nice man who was her friend. But that's all she remembered. Wincing, the girl got up to check her surroundings, and let her hand travel to a bump on her head, caked with dried blood. "Why can't I remember...?" Something told her there was something really important that she needed to know, but she couldn't for the life of her remember what it was. Right now though, she needed water. Tracking down the scent, she found a small river and began to drink.

[member="Zoey Marix"]

There were pirates everywhere. Since the Invasion of Kinooine done by the Crusade, There were still radical groups that fought against the Crusade. I carried with me a beskad and my shield. both active and the sword already had blood on it from on of the many pirates that decided that he needed to talk back to me about how he would rather die than join. So I gave him his wish. I had not said a thing to him about forcing him to join. I asked that he could join or leave. and he gave me his wish. I just gave him what he wanted.

I smiled as we, my few men of three, who moved on. We were walking past a few people when one of the men spoke to me in a whisper, "it seems to be that a Woman is down on the banks drinking my lady." I turned to where he was pointing, and a rather ragged looking woman was there, scooping up water to drink. I smiled and moved them on with a wave of my hand. "Go get her."

[member="Emily Beleren"]

Emily Beleren

Reborn through fire
The water was refreshing as ever, and Emily couldn't get enough. That is, until she heard footsteps behind her. Turning around, she saw three men approaching her in what seemed to her a threatening manner. Looking between the three, she didn't know what to do. She was scared. All the while this was happening, her hair began slowly rising until it engulfed itself in flames, and her eyes shone a deep orange. Though she felt a little heat, she didn't notice it much due to her skin's active resistance. In fact, she could barely feel anything she touched anyways.

[member="Zoey Marix"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom