Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Fade to Blacks lead to Dice Rolling...

You know what I'm talking about. Yep, sayyy... you are like @[member="Tahira Solo"] with @[member="Christian Slade"] on a beach...

And through booze, a spell, and some choice words things lead from one to another... Like so.

large.gif

But now you ask -- "Dot. Dot. Dot?" What is this? Well, this is a SWRP Meme for those "Fade to black" fire scenes that end up with someone knocking boots.

Ahh, so what does this have to do with rolling dice?

Let me educate you my comrades in cooperative writing... on the risks involved for those who want a true lifelike turn of consequences for charging up your lady's loading ramp. ~_^

Observe, say one has unprotected vigorous indoor - or outdoor- activities! In a normal life, you could face the consequences of getting said girl pregnant. But this is Star Wars! It can't happen!

LIES!!!

IT CAN! @[member="Jorus Merrill"] can prove that to you ~_^ It's why we have an entire hyperlane named after his half Zeltron love child.

Now only females can roll the dice, but it is a simple proceedure. After each "fade to black scene" you have the option of rolling one 100 sided die. Based on the results of said roll, you can either:

A. Not be pregnant
B. Be pregnant
and within that
C. Be pregnant with multiples!

The roll cut offs are the following.

• 75 and below means you are not pregnant for each unprotected connect/disconnect.
  • 95 and above is the cut off if the girl (or guy) is using a method of protection, either a birth control stim or something similar.
  • 100 is the miracle child that even a vasectomy can't deny. Infertile women who can't have babies find themselves with a bun in the oven with this one.

Now you may likely rage and be like.. WHO DOES THIS?

You'd be surprised how many writers actually do. @[member="Ayden Cater"] also was part of this in the past.

Needless to say, this system has brought many a frightened and nervous male and hilarity ensues with the random results!

So be careful with your
large.gif

You just might end up with

Desi+Yoda.jpg

Welp. Seeing as how I'm not looking to have cubs anytime in the next who knows how many years... hnn. But that's hard. See, I like knocking boots.

Only problem is people don't seem to like that claws are involved, and the tail... is trouble. Either that or I'm sticking my nose in the wrong places, and all those claw and tail-loving guys and girls are hiding. <_<

Maarah

M
@[member="Meeristali Peradun"]

-smirks as the Felacatian flicks her tail-

Ain't yer claws ya should be afearing, savvy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom