Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do we feel about Hutts?

A couple questions for my fellow Ravens about Hutts.

I'm asking because I'd like to make some companies that can be of use to the Ravens, as hideouts or for contracts and deals. And I'm thinking of making them Hutt-flavored and running them with an alt who is minor crime boss at the helm of them.

So here are my questions:

1. How do the Ravens feel about Hutts ICly? Is there anything stopping us from allying with a small-time Hutt?

2. If I made the Hutt my alt and used it to help the Ravens in a completely different arc from this character (Cryax), is that too much metagaming? And will it be frowned upon?

I like big Hutts and I cannot lie.

Sebastion Wulfsorrow said:
I deal with them, but I don't like them. They a greedy and evil, but make excellent partners especially for gangs.
I would say we can work with them.

And no. You can totally have more than one character in a faction. Really you could have them fight one another if you wanted too. (it has been done before.) you just can't teach your own alt force powers and stuff like that. (going from memory)

Leia_Beldorion_TERC.jpg

Downright Nightmare fuel

[member="Cryax Bane"]

As far as the second point is concerned, it wouldn't be considered meta gaming. If you were, to say, make a character loaded with money, then use your main to easily hack the alts bank accounts, get rich, then dump the alt, that would be frowned upon generally but I don't think there's an actual rule in place to stop you.

Just go by the rule "How much of a cunt am I being by doing this?" and you should be fine.

Thanks all! Yeah, I'm not going to use the character to powergame or anything like that. I just want to make a few companies for the Ravens and bring some Hutt flavor into them. My Hutt's most likely going to start out as a low level degenerate and work its way up. It's all about the journey.

Just making sure that in the Chaos universe, the Hutts weren't strictly Black Sun allies or somehow off-limits to allying with us.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Nuu, don't make a rich alt and use your other alt to steal from them, that's pretty high on the "wench" scale, trust me. It would be far more respectable to just make a rich alt who has investments or interests in whatever project it is that requires you the money.

Or to just find a rich player who is interested....

Onto the Hutt subject. I say RR should just assimilate some of the Hutt Cartel (or what remains and lurks of it). It would then hold a whole new market of the underworld, and be taking one from anyone else not favored by us. This is a strong strategic play.

Cryax Bane said:
2. If I made the Hutt my alt and used it to help the Ravens in a completely different arc from this character (Cryax), is that too much metagaming? And will it be frowned upon?
This is not metagaming at all. This is being interested in something and attributing more than one character to it. That'd be like saying most of the major factions are metagaming for having many people with two or more characters there. What's most important here is story, not belongings.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

It's not metagaming unless both pof your alts fight the same char in a thread or you use them to benefit eachother. Now as far as good form I like to keep my alts entirely separate from eachother on threads, but that’s on you.

Yeah, I'm pretty much going to keep them separate. Thanks for clarifying though because I'm still relatively new here.

Both characters will benefit the Ravens, just not each other.

Also remember to use Dasha's Gamorean guards and Hutt henchmen in the rescue thread guys!

Personally I don't go around feeling up hutts but it could be a matter of taste. Hahahaha.

I love working with and using hutts as pawns. I don't see how it would be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom