Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selina Girard

Greetings! I was looking over this submission and I noticed that it seems to be a little bare-bones, plus, at least one section is missing.

1.) Image Credit: Here are instructions on how to do this in the future, but, you'll want to link where the image came from/who made it - Not the picture itself. So it should look like this:

Image Credit: 3000ad (Adobe Stock Photo)

2.) This is the "Generic Structure" template. You'll notice that it has a "Security" section but that seems to have been removed. Per the Codex Guidelines:

The entire template must be used in your submission. The template's base fields are not to be changed/removed/altered with the exception of a Force Nexus. If a Planet does not have one this can be removed. Otherwise, If the field does not apply simply state "N/A". Additional information and fields may be added if desired.

So, Security will need to added back and so will Permissions. If the location has neither of these things you can just put "N/A" in that field.

3.) Location: Per the template, you'll need to link Alderaan and Aldera.

4.) Overall, this submission needs to be fleshed out a little more. We're looking for more information and a little more detail.

I'm going to move this to Pre-Codex so that you can work on it at your leisure. Give Codex Staff a tag or use the "Ready for Judgement" Pre-Fix when you're ready for it to be moved back to Live Judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom