Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Springs Hoedown (Keshiri Imperium)

Lirra
One of the few constant holdouts of Hutt control in the Outer Rim after the rise and fall of Palpantine's Empire, Lirra is a beautiful resort world, covered in scenic mud flats and mineral springs. Its sole major city, Shando, is a hub of slave trading and other activities that fall well outside most governments' definition of "okay". Besides Shando, there are many smaller settlements ruled over by minor Hutt gangsters profiting off these trades, easy access points for shipping slaves across the galaxy. Today is the day this all ends. The Keshiri Imperium will finally crush the Hutt slavemasters and bring peace and prosperity to the long-suffering resort world.

Objective 1: Infiltrate and seize control of the Governor's Tower in Shando

Objective 2: Assault the outlying defenses (specify space or ground)

Objective 3: Make Your Own Objective

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Objective: Infiltrate Shando
Tags: LeoraLiliana LeoraLiliana Solan Charr Solan Charr

Far above the surface, the hot springs that made Lirra so famous were not visible. The mineral lakes were just gray amorphous blobs that broke up the otherwise brown and green scenery. Everything looked so quiet and unassuming from up there. You would never know that the planet was chock full of slavers and Hutts. Raijin had been poring over a tactical map of Shando for hours, and he finally had his plan locked down. It was lucky nobody in this part of space had seen a Lambda shuttle in close to a century, which made sitting in orbit while he plotted much easier than he'd expected. To ground control, if they'd even bothered to look, he probably looked like any of the other personal transports coming on and off the planet.

The main assault on the planet wouldn't need to be awfully big. The space defenses were really only a handful of weapons platforms spaced out in orbit. They seemed to be more a way to warn the defenders on the ground that somebody was attacking than an actual way to destroy enemy ships. On the ground, the defensive emplacements were almost nonexistent. Hutts could move more than enough ground troops to make stationary defenses irrelevant on a backwater planet like Lirra, so Rai's assumption was that landing Imperium troops on the ground would be much more helpful than going in with heavy craft like it was a proper siege. If one settlement or trading post was attacked, Hutt troops could be all over the offending group within the hour, most likely.

It'd been years since the last time Rai had planned a real operation. He was proud of himself for putting so much thought into this one, honestly, when many missions he'd taken his Knights on had amounted to "go in, cut things up with lightsabers, grab expensive things, go home". Even as a ruler, he had preferred to govern his own people rather than sit and make plans to capture more territory. The thought of campaigning again after all this time made his synthetic heart leap with what he hoped was joy rather than a hardware malfunction.

The Sith grinned like a madman as he turned away from his command console and looked at the small team assembled around him. This bunch would be more than enough for the initial part of the mission. They would secure a way into Shando, and then jump the rest of the troops into the system to rain hell on whoever they needed to. Again, it was very satisfying to think that he'd planned this as well as he did.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, we'll be landing soon. We won't be attacking anything for a while. I'll be going straight to the governor's palace, and the Knights will pair off and conduct recon throughout Shando. Our guests from the Imperium will be my backup, so don't worry about that."

Yes, overall a great plan. Rai looked around to find the heavily armored individual, one of his "guests from the Imperium". That one was definitely competent, even if it was a touch weird he kept his helmet on all the time. Something about the guy bugged him a bit, like he should've been able to remember something about him, but that was irrelevant for now. All he had to do was guard Rai's back, and he was one of Charr's men, so he could probably handle that easily.

The Shard let out a sigh, trying to calm down a little bit. It was time to go.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Objective 2: Assault the Outlying Defense (Ground)
Current Action: Leading a small team to recon enemy defenses
Post #: 1
Gear:
Armor - KMIWS-1 (Battle Rifle config with KGL-1) - KSP-1 - Hatchet - Knives

Noah groaned as he trudged up a hill north of the capital of Shando. He was currently leading a small team, six not including himself, of what could be described as commandos on a recon mission to provide the main ground force with information on the city's defenses. They had been inserted a few hours beforehand. To facilitate this they brought some pretty high end surveillance and communications equipment that they were all currently hauling on the hill.

"Alright a few more minutes and we'll be at the observation point." There was a mix of sarcastic cheers and genuine groans, which caused Noah to chuckle to himself, knowing that those were the signs of a group of seasoned warriors. True to his word they trudged in silence for a few more minutes, more to stay aware of their surroundings than boredom, before finally reaching their observation point.

The observation point was a small clearing that gave them a great view of the capital but kept them from being seen or detected by sensors.
"Alright Moretti and Pliskin, get those hides set up and the observation gear deployed. Jenkins get the comms set up and connect us to command. Hawkins, Blackburn and Taylor get set up in security positions a little back down the hill and watch for enemy patrols." With orders dispensed Noah kneeled behind a nearby rock and activate his macrobinoculars to observe the city.

Last edited:
Objective: 3

Walking with a towel slung across her neck, Zesiro might be getting older, but she still had a fantastic body. Hoping her daughter wouldn't follow entirely in her footsteps, she did hope Hannah would have at least some of her allure. She was here to enjoy a nice relaxing day in the hot springs.

Looking around, she found one of the pools that were steaming and as luck would have it, it was empty. Tossing the towel on the ground, she dipped a toe in. Letting out a sigh, her hands rubbed together and the rest of her foot followed the toe.

Soon enough, she was waist-deep in the in steaming water. Taking a deep breath, she sat down. When she did that, a sigh of almost pure bliss came out of her mouth.

Edric smiled, having time to relax and rest with things having calmed down, his eyes running over the far off sight where the Hot Springs were located. it was a planet he had no idea about but with that he let himself relax now, making his own way into the hotsprings and looking around before smiling. He knew his daughter was running around somewhere, where though he wasn't sure but his wife was there and he was happy to see her around.

It had been long since the two of them got to relax but coming over his feet came into the water and he sat down beside her, the young man smiling at her and then resting back in the water.

"You know, never been to one of these places Zes." He smiled at her, looking at her from the side and resting on her face as he smiled, the young king just happy to be around her again. "I assume you have in the past? You look at home."

Zesiro Zesiro Hannah Charr Hannah Charr

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian

Alexandra was by Yasha Cadera Yasha Cadera 's side today, looking after her and using this excuse that had found its way to her home to get the woman out and about. It was a long time since Yashah had been able to get out of her shell since the coma and... close call with death. Alexandra was careful to make sure Yasha was well cared for and looked after, even though a few others were keeping an eye on Yasha too.

"You know, this is the first time outside your home or mine that ive gotten you to get out of that armor and relax. Its good to know that I am rubbing off on you... some hot water would do well to help relax those muscles and bodies." She looked at the woman she loved, knowing Noah was off helping deal with some far more frustrating conflict, knowing that he was far more capable than others.

She grinned as she thought of the last time she was able to get Yasha to truly relaxed and hoped that today would be similar, a thought that had her reaching out to lay a hand on top of Yasha's, hoping she was ok with the situation.

Alexandra Feanor Alexandra Feanor Noah Corek Noah Corek Asha Allard-Corek Asha Allard-Corek

“My… armour was broken. Too many bullet holes.” Yasha mumbled, her hoverchair carrying her everywhere the paraplegic Epicanthix required. Amber eyes flickered from spot to spot, the relative calm of the hot springs her only salvage beyond Alexandra. Since Muad Dib removed Yasha from Clan Australis’ care, Yasha’s ability to handle more than a darkened medical room expanded by inches. “I miss…”

Mouth working, Yasha’s mind slid away from the sentence she initially had, that thought as listless as her hand on the hover chair controls. In the front of her mind, she knew nothing but Alex. Alexandra was here, and smiling. Smiles were good. Smiles meant lovely things, even the Biot was beginning to connote. Dressed in a halter tank and small swim shorts, the once-Mand’alor’s legs were emaciated, near muscle-less from wastage and physical strain in her recovery. Wide almost childlike eyes peered over at Alex, and her hand turned palm-up, so she could take Alex’s fingers in her own.

“Can we go swimming? In the hot water? One who is rubbing off on me?” A brief glint of the old Yasha smiled at Alex, as Theo Allard-Corek, newly married brother-in-law of Noah & Alex checked Yasha’s vitals one more time.

“Want me to help you lift her, Alex? As long as you’re with her to ensure she doesn’t fall, the water will do her well.” Yasha’s personal physician and long time friend knew deep down Alex would want to life Yasha herself. Dressed in board shorts and a thin tank, Theo kicked off his sandals. Turned to the effervescently beautiful woman nearby.

“Ash, love… dash it, I’m a lucky freaking man.” Alex’s new brother-in-law lost all train of thought as he sought out his newly wedded wife, his token silence pairing with a new softness of being.

Alexandra Feanor Alexandra Feanor - Yasha Cadera Yasha Cadera

Asha breathed a deep breath in as she stood at the edge of the hot springs, dressed in a dark blue two piece bathing suit. Admittedly she had almost begged her brother to come to the hot springs instead but in typical Noah fashion he went off like his typical white knight self to help people and possibly not to face some things that were happening. She smiled a small sad smile before quickly wiping it away from her face, she was on her honeymoon with her new husband after all.

She took another deep breath, taking in the smells of the hot springs and letting it overtake her and letting it take the worries of life and work away from her. She began to search for her husband and sister-in-laws, smiling as she finally laid eyes on Theo, grinning as she approached from behind and put her hands over his eyes. "Guess who?"

Alexandra Feanor

"Just means we will need to fix it Yasha... something I promise I and Noah will help you do without hesitation." She smiled, letting her hand close on Yasha's when her hand turned over and lacing her fingers inbetween the woman's. She would then turn her eyes on Theo, who she smiled and nodded her head to. The man had someone else to look after today, and Yasha was safe and healthy, he need not worry himself over this.

It was with that in mind that she brought the force into her limbs, letting the force provide her with the extra strength needed to help Yasha out of her hover chair and into the water, a slow and careful process, one step at a time where she would be lowered down into the hot water and Alexandra would remove the robes she wore, slipping into the water wearing a shirt over her own swimwear.

"Lets relax for now Yash'ika, but I promise you will have plenty of time to swim. Ill be right beside you and help you along, just ask and you will have such." Alex smiled again, leaning her head against Yasha's as she settled into the water beside her and held her close for now, making sure the other woman stayed above the water considering her legs were failing her for now.

"Its a shame Noah isnt here, something tells me he would have enjoyed this."

Yasha Cadera Yasha Cadera Asha Allard-Corek Asha Allard-Corek

Alexandra Feanor Alexandra Feanor Noah Corek Noah Corek Asha Allard-Corek Asha Allard-Corek

Once, Yasha would have required no more help than a smile to do any such simple thing as stand and walk into a pool. Yet, those times passed. Wounds made veterans of them all, and Yasha had her share of war. No battles but the medical ones left for the Infernal.

“Are you tired, love? To need relaxation, I suppose… taking care of me is hard, exhausting work.” Yasha shifted in the water by using her hands and torso, one leg ending up propped over Alex’s lap. She rested her head on Alex’s shoulder, letting out a sigh as the water came to her collarbone.

“Ale’ika, this is perfect.” Another true sentence, spoken the way Yasha used to, when she was whole. She searched for Noah, remembering some small something about him being elsewhere on the planet. “Noa’ik is missing too much.”

Marriage… hasty but meaningful. Theo hovered around Alex and Yasha until a slender pair of hands covered his eyes. Good thing he’d heard the small breath she took, or the fighter in him might’ve tossed his new bride into the pool.

“Dr. Allard-Corek? Or… or is this Noah? Really, buddy, I’m in love with your sister, not… not you.” Theo grinned and held Asha’s palms on his face with one hand, the other reaching behind him to pull her close to his back. With one hip check, he pulled up with his arms, to hopefully prop Asha up in a piggy back, while he turned his head to look behind him. “You are much, MUCH better looking than your brother, my love.”

Alexandra Feanor Alexandra Feanor - Yasha Cadera Yasha Cadera

She grinned, knowing full well that she hadn't surprised Theo, if she had things would have ended much differently. Leaning forward she pressed a kiss against the base of his skull before letting out a playful scoff at his words. "Do I really sound like my brother? Really darling that really is quite insulting..." She raised an eyebrow when he pulled her closer but thought no more of it.

That was until with a hip check she was now halfway up her husbands back, bringing her legs around his torso and her arms around his neck, more out of necessity than anything else as if she didn't she would have fallen flat on her ass. "You know, our buir always use to say I was the beauty of the trio...I knew she was right." She leaned forward and placed a small peck on his lips before putting her chin on his shoulder.

Tagging: Edric Vanyan Edric Vanyan

Looking up as her husband sat down next to her, it wouldn't have surprised her if he had shown up fully clothed. Thankfully that hadn't happened and he was in swim trunks. He had probably forgotten a towel though. They were married and shared things, so if he needed it, he could borrow her towel when they climbed out.

Not having to move over to give him room, when he smiled, the love Zesiro still felt for him shone in her eyes. Letting out a sigh, she smiled and shook her head.

"That isn't entirely the case. Tatooine doesn't have anything like this, my first master kept me locked up in a closet for a long time, then...the Empire treated me well. Nothing like this there though either. After that, I was on Mustafar and I don't like remembering that time."

She had run from Kyrel and gone into hiding on Kesh. Now and then she had left and tried to return to the Core. Edric had always drawn her back and she didn't so much miss her time on larger worlds. Her place was with her husband and he made her happy.

"I just know how to enjoy the good things. Thanks to you."

Alexandra Feanor

"I would never tire of caring for you and helping you Yash'ika. I would spend every second of my life doing so if needed." Her voice was soft as she held the woman she loved, leaning her head against the woman's again and thinking on how yasha might be feeling, her hands resting on Yasha's as the water rested on them and kept things warm. Alexandra had never really gone to hot springs in the past so this was a good moment.

"We will just have to bring him here later when hes done doing whatever it is that he has occupying his mind." She smiled, knowing the man would love to rejoin the other two and wanting to see him here with them as well. He was busy dealing with the more hostile aspects of the world, her fingers curling around Yasha's as the two sat there.

"Have you ever seen the stars without any light? Not from space of course, but from the ground." She looked at the other woman, wondering if she had and if not she would bring Yasha to see such later.

Yasha Cadera Yasha Cadera

Objective: 2

Aithne sighed, leaning against a tree as she sat there and waited for the man to give out his commands, a hat on her face and cutting out what little light was in the area. Aithne's hand coming to lift the hat up now and look at the much older man who was giving out commands, grinning a bit.

"You know, for one of my father's friend's you are a bit on the aged side. He find you in an old folk's home?" Aithne knew the phrase would get some kind of reaction, though her tone was quite relaxed and clearly joking.

"So what do we have to deal with, some morons with some pipe guns?" She sat up, tossing the saber in her hand up and down in the air, waiting for his response.

Alexandra Feanor Alexandra Feanor Asha Allard-Corek Asha Allard-Corek

The water was pleasantly warm, even the Vong Biot on Yasha’s right arm shivered like an aquatic bird at roost, taking in the healing waters as a boon. It settled without threat of danger, feeling Alexandra near, a safe haven in the terrifying world created by Yasha’s brain after her husband K Kaine Australis shot her.

To get to the man, who held her close. Shielded her with his body. Promised everything would be alright, if she trusted. The memory shifted into her again, great gasps of air as the once Mand’alor struggled with six shots. A single stab cessating pain. Curled into Alexandra’s arms, Yasha gasped for breath, struggled for a few painful seconds, before with a shiver the memory was done.

As washed away as the waters. These many warm waters. Yasha gasped once more, settling into Alex’s arms with a final flinch. “Don’t let me go.”

Don’t let go. The one last request from a brain addled with a soldier’s trauma. Don’t let me go.

Yasha burst into tears, hugging into Alex’s arms as the healing waters began washing her memories away.

Theo raised his head to watch Yasha, Asha still on his back. He stood firm and tall, a man carrying his bride. Momentarily the doctor in him discerned Yasha’s condition, watched as blood pressure rose and emotions heightened. Yet, as Yasha cuddled into her beloved Alex’s arms, Theo’s muscles reduced their tensions. He heard Asha once more, quipping about her brothers.

She always did, begrudgingly, love her brothers.

“You are far more pretty. But I’m glad you took offence at my joke, Ash.” He hefted Asha into a higher piggy back, smiling over at her. “I think...”

For the first time since Yasha was killed and revived on Mandalore, Theo Allard-Corek voiced a forbidden thought. “... I think we’re all going to be okay.”

And with that, he grinned mischievously at his bride... jumped backward into the pool with her still curled onto his back.

"You need to learn how to enjoy life sometimes, something even my father and sister tend to forget. I dont quite know what goes through their heads just like I don't always understand yours, but something tells me you have a better hold on just enjoying life than they do." He smiled at the woman he loved, leaning against her and smiling as he looked up at the sky and relaxed a bit further into the hot water.

"I assume Hannah is off running around bothering other people?" He raised a brow, curious as to where she or Solan's own kids were. The latter twins were likely with their mother, something Solan had mentioned to Edric but Hannah he knew was around here somewhere... probably getting into trouble.

That was ok though, she would find her way to her parents eventually.

Zesiro Zesiro

Alexandra Feanor

Even if Yasha was dead to the force, even if she could not be touched by such, Alexandra's empathy was on an entirely different level. Her bond with the small white wolf Daeda introducing her to a way in which a connection to someone could be made without the force, it was something she could not explain or even physically initiate or replicate and simply something that just happened. That was why the moment Yasha shifted, the moment her memories came, Alexandra's hand came around and hugged Yasha close to her.

She looked at the woman she loved so dearly, the woman who stood next to noah, to her children, to all those who would never be sacrificed for any reason or be cast away. Alexandra leaned down, her lips touching Yasha's forehead, resting there and letting the woman know that she was safe. That everything that had happened was in the past and no one could touch her now. Alexandra would ensure she was protected adn her eyes closed, holding Yasha.

It was then something else pricked at her mind, something else touched her ears and she sighed, hearing the feet of a certain two children rushing over and Daeda warning her silently about the incoming two. Before Alex could shift, Morgan and Junior were on them, each in their swimwear as the two children laughed and started talking faster than Alexandra could keep up with at first.

"Mom! Mom! This place is so cool, so much stuff to climb on!" Junior smiled, looking around as his red hair was as messy as ever and jumping into the water to sit with Alex and Yasha while Morgan looked at Yasha and moved to hug her with Alex.

"You ok Buir?" Morgan would look at Yasha, sad and trying to crawl into her lap.

Noah Corek Noah Corek Yasha Cadera Yasha Cadera

Objective 3
Alexandra Feanor Alexandra Feanor Asha Allard-Corek Asha Allard-Corek

The Infernal clung to her lover as the memory overwhelmed her, water thrashing around. Alex’s lips on Yasha’s hair, her steady arms brought the wounded Epicanthix down from the violent flashback and into the present.

They were safe, cuddled in a hot spring on a planet in which Yasha had never been. She played into Alex’s hands, resting exhausted into the smaller but stronger woman. “S-sorry baby... I...”

No explanation came to Yasha, nothing but a foggy recollection of missing people and faces she couldn’t place. Nuzzling her face into Alex’s shirt, Yasha whimpered. Two pitter pattering feet rushed on, colliding with Yasha’s ears as Junior and Morgan hurried on. While Junior was a blur, Moe shifted close to her mothers, a sensitive child even at so young an age.

Yasha’s biot arm plucked Morgan up and set the girl in Yasha’s lap, wrapping protectively around Yasha’s second-born daughter.

“MoeMoe... you should go play.” Yasha lilted in half-Epicant, blinking her eyes as she held Morgan close. Kissed her forehead. “I’ll be... i will be... my Moe. My sweet beautiful tough Moe.” Sniffling loudly, Yasha held Morgan as they both rested on Alex’s lap in the water. “Alex, she’s beautiful.”

Objective: Infiltrate Shando
Tags: Raijin Arashi Raijin Arashi Solan Charr Solan Charr
Wearing: Mandalorian heavy armor: Style here:
Equipped: Vibro-ax , Z-6 rotary blaster cannon, 12 emp grenades.

----

Leo would be waiting for any order given by Raijin. Having just lost her adoptive home and no longer owing Solan a debt considering he was dead... She was rather lost now. No way to return home and no one to follow now... it set her on an unknown path of deep seated anger.
So Following someone who fancied killing of some slavers sounded like the best way to vent.

She would keep to Raijins side looking to them behind her helmet before bringing her canon to arms before the robotic sound of her voice would speak out.
"Lead the way.... As long as we get to knock some heads I'm happy to follow." She didn't know if anyone knew this was personal for her, she had been here years ago. Many moons ago now when Solan had saved her from here. Now she returned to hopefully return the favor for someone else. She knew this place, or atleast she did a long time ago, she wondered how much it had changed since she wore it's chains.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra smiled as she apologized, waving off that apology and leaning in to rest her head against Yasha's.

"You have no need to ever apologize to me, get better, relax, and I will be here to support you all the way." She brushed Yasha's hair as the two children came, smiling at them and looking at Junior as he was already getting into trouble it would seem. That was fine as long as he didn't do anything dangerous or mean.

"Don't be making trouble with these people mister, just because your dad isn't around doesn't mean you can get into trouble." Her smile never faded, just watching as the little kid made his face that was a disappointment before seeing something and running off, the bouncing ball of energy making his way over to some more stones.

Alexandra sighed in response, watching him to make sure he was ok before sending Daeda off after him and looking back at Moe and Yasha, smiling as Morgan leaned in and cuddled into Yasha's arm, hugging her tight around the waist. Alexandra was happy to see Yasha finally getting to experience being a mother, leaning down to kiss morgan on the forehead.

"Just like the woman she carries the genes of." Alex said in response to Yasha, watching the two and happy to see them the way they are.

Yasha Cadera Yasha Cadera Noah Corek Noah Corek

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Objective: 2 Space.
Ships: Kero's Kad, Concordia-class
Enemy: 1 cruiser, 4 frigates, 6 corvettes.

A pair of Gred star destroyers jumped into the system, the Kero's Kad flanked by the first of the new Concordia-class vessels. This was in part a test of the new warship, and to take on some Hutt slavers in the process. The Kad quickly cloaked itself before the Concordia began to take aim at the cruiser.

"Hutt vessels, this is the Concordia. You are to release any and all slave transport immediately or face the consequences." The vessels answered all right. They answered with cannon fire. The captain sighed, looking a the ship's A.I. "Well Cordie, open all cannons."

"Yes, vod." Concordia's particle cannons and railguns opened up, and was soon followed by the Kad reappearing nearby and unleashing hyperparticle fire.

"This'll be interesting. Don't launch fighters yet. Not until slave transports try to run."

"Roger Alor."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom