Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hookers n' Blow

swc25_preview2.jpg

74068d_0e66d83f654b44c2a216df0ff99fc361.jpg

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ADVENTURE BUT ONLY IF IT INCLUDES COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF SPICE?

DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE GALAXY BUT DON'T GIVE TWO FLYING KARKS ABOUT THOSE STUPID SITH AND JEDI?

Then you might want to look into signing up with Narbo's cartel. 100% narco 100% of the time.

If you're interested in hilarious adventures with a spice lord who doesn't take himself too seriously, consider signing up to be a part of Narbo's cartel. Founding members will be given premium access to the best clubs in the galaxy, along with important spots in the organization's leadership.
JOIN TODAY

Interested Parties:
1. Narbo
2. Ben the Chadra-Fan
3. Pollux
4. ???
5. You?
6. Could be you too.
7. And you.
8. Eight's a party.
9. Nine's a riot.
10. Ten is just right.

[member="Causstik Rahn"], I could see Narbo hiring Rahn to protect his shipments/guard his spice dens etc. Does Rahn's gang have a name?

Cartels are usually made up of smaller gangs, so it's really more of a conglomerate.

Dread Tooth War Band. I gotta admit the units have all been approved but, the ships still pending. I thought this cartel of yours would be a smaller scaled kinda thing. Do you have Galactic aspirations? Will we ever really need the army and warship?

[member="Narbo"]

[member="Causstik Rahn"], sick name. Yeah, I wouldn't need an army, because that's not how this sort of biz rolls, but I would need a couple dozen mercs to guard my production facilities and what not. More as the biz expands. Ya game, pateesa?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom