Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Holocron of Darth Krayt

Status
Not open for further replies.
m8z2j5.jpg

Image Source: http://tushka27.deviantart.com/art/Sith-Holocron-sketch-2-214903313
Intent: To create and flush out a holocron for Darth Krayt
Canon Link: Here
Development Thread: Hunting the Dragon, Hunting the Dragon pt. 2
Manufacturer: Darth Krayt
Model: Sith Holocron
Affiliation: Viru Lentus
Modularity: No
Production: Production: UNIQUE
Material: Durasteel, Crystal Lattice, Holocron Components
Content:
  • A detailed account of the Jedi of the Clone Wars and the eventual purge.
  • Biography of Darth Krayt.
  • Explanations on the original One Sith, their beliefs.
  • Instruction and lessons in Telekinesis
  • Instruction and lessons in the use of Force Lightning
  • Instruction and lessons on Niman and Jar'kai lightsaber combat
  • Instruction on Tutaminus
Description: Created by the ruler of the One Sith, Darth Krayt compiled all of his discoveries and teachings into this holocron to tell of his past and pass on his lessons to another. Darth Krayt, born as A'Sharad Hett, was the son of Legendary Jedi Knight Sharad Hett. Born among the Tusken raiders not only was A'Sharad taught their customs and how to fight, but also how to use his skills in the force. After the death of his father at the hands of a famed assassin A'Sharad was taken into the jedi order where he was then trained by two of the greatest masters to grace the order. Ayna Kuro, who trained his mind and tested his resolve to the jedi order, while also testing his skill. And Ki-Adi-Mundi who trained his body and his taught him more on the force.

Sworn in as a general during the Clone Wars A'Sharad served on the frontlines in many of the wars key battles, and by the closing had been elevated to the rank of Jedi Master. Though when order 66 was initiated A'Sharad retreated back to his homeworld of Tatooine where he led a tribe of Tusken warriors in battle. This was short lived as he soon went into exile due to the actions of an Obi-Wan Kenobi. Finding himself at an all knew low A'Sharad became a bounty hunter blaming himself for the deaths of all the other jedi, till one of his quarries led him to Korriban. Once on Korriban A'Sharad was taught the ways of the sith by one of the original Dark Lords, though it was far to late as the Sith threat had been defeated.

Even more distraught than he was before A'Sharad fled to the unknown regions where he was captured by the Vong where he spent time being tortured by them and implanted with their death seeds. Finally escaping his captives A'Sharad Hett was reborn as a Sith Lord under the name of Darth Krayt where he went on to create the One Sith.

This holocron was created by Darth Krayt prior to his death at the hands of Cade Skywalker, but when those that remained loyal to Krayt took the holocron and hid it where it wasn't found for centuries. Eventually haunted by dreams of the holocron Viru hired a treasure hunter to hire it for him as the scientist wasn't up for putting his life on the line. When the hunter failed Viru embarked on a personal quest to attain the holocron exploring a masoleum on Korriban and following the clues that led him to Tatooine where he defeated the Krayt dragon that defended it.

Primary Source:
Darth Krayt
Darth Krayt's holocron

THIS IS A CANON ITEM

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Viru Lentus"]

First and foremost - at the bottom of the submission, this needs to state: THIS IS A CANON ITEM!

Going forward with the judgement....

I'm not able to find canonical backing to the contents in which you've listed. Please provide me some evidence to the contents in the holocron as Wookiepedia lists only the following as the Known Contents:

I have broken the spine of the galaxy.
Nearly a hundred years ago, the Yuuzhan Vong invaded, plunging the galaxy into deep chaos -- bleeding and weakening it. Patient in the Force, I waited, as the galaxy grew darker.
I watched as the invaders, finally defeated, were allowed to live in exile on the sentient planet, Zonama Sekot. A folly designed by the Jedi. But ultimately, that too served my purpose.
Lingering hatred festered on worlds that had suffered heavily at the hands of the Yuuzhan Vong. That hatred gave us our opening.
I made an alliance with the reborn Empire at Bastion. We manufactured a cause for war, making the Vong seem responsible. Split, the Galactic Alliance began to fight itself. And so died.
I know the Jedi from old. They could never share my vision. Two days ago the Jedi Temple on Coruscant fell. Today, at their academy on Ossus, the last of the Jedi will die.
Sometimes, things must be broken in order to be rebuilt. As I have bent the Force to my will, so I will bend the galaxy and it will know order. My true work is about to begin.

You have listed some powers, techniques and other items.

I will do a bit more research into Krayt himself to confirm the extent of his abilities and powerset and get back with you on the contents of the holocron.

[member="Pixel"]

There is a link in the primary sources for Darth Krayt. His story is told across the legacy line of comics along with being heavily featured in comics that took place before and during the Clone Wars. Here are a few scans and such to show his dueling, and use of force abilities.

His training with Anya Kuro, and his use of Niman as an apprentice.

4111012-star+wars+emissaries+to+malastare-007.jpg

Showing his skill with Tutaminus

4111303-star+wars+-+legacy%E2%80%94war+001-019f.jpg

I can provide scans and everything for what I've posted.

[member="Viru Lentus"]

Remove the Advanced clause from Tutaminis.

• An account of the Jedi of the Clone Wars and the eventual purge.
  • Biography of Darth Krayt.
  • Explanations on the original One Sith and their beliefs.
Make it look like this and we're good.

I will also note - this does not by any stretch or means contain any advanced powers, advanced techniques or skillsets to which a Padawan or perhaps even a Knight would be privy to. Please do not abuse this and claim any knowledge gained from this Holocron has granted you exorbitant abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom