Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Holocron of Darth Hauntruss

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Plague Holocron
Holocron of Darth Hauntruss
Sith%2BHolocron.jpg
HOLOCRON INFORMATION
Manufacturer: Darth Hauntruss
Model: Sith Holocron
Affiliation: One Sith Empire (Secretly Housed)
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Force-imbued Crystal, Durasteel
Classification: Holocron
Size: One-Handed
Length: 8 inches (Height)
Weight: 0 .6 Kilograms

DESCRIPTION
"I am Darth Hauntruss, Sith Lord and once Shadow Queen of AzaZoth
Beware the Darkside, seeker, for it does not concede its secrets kindly
Become one with the darkness and I shall test your worth
Speak and I shall reveal, but, fail and the curses that occupies this Holocron
Will destroy you"
-Opening Warning of the Plague Holocron-
The Plague Holocron is a truly cursed object created by a truly cursed and dark figure. Created by Darth Hauntruss in secret before the end of the One Sith conquests of the Core and the Jedi Purge by her Imperial Inquisition on Dorin and Cularin, the Plague Holocron holds partially the secrets to Huantruss’ vast knowledge of Sith Magic, Darkside Sorcery and Sith Language.

Furthermore, the Holocron has been cursed by the dark lord with a Sith Spell. This is done so because Hauntruss commands that only the truly fallen and those who have truly accepted the darkness may be allowed to pass its opening warning (as described above). Hauntruss’ secrets are guarded by a series of trails, curses and spells which are activated upon various requests by the user. Thus, the “seeker” as Hauntruss calls them, must tread with special care*.

“Only the truly dark may see what the darkness hides.”
As Darth Hauntruss says in her Holocron.

*This Holocron corrupts absolutley. And that effect must be RP'd by the user. It is a corruptive power and no one uses it without some effect. Please PM Darth Hauntruss when using the Holocron.

CONTENTS
Sequence of Secrets Revealed
0. Pass Darth Hauntruss “Trails”, i.e. 1 thread IC User vs. Darth Hauntruss Holocron Spirit, in order to be deemed worthy
Additional: If the user is powerful or at Master level, or already possess some Sith Language knowledge (which will have to be proven through IC evidence) then they may be permitted to skip some steps.

1. Sith Language Tutelage
A Seeker, once past the Trails, begins his tutelage under Hauntruss through a detailed study of the Sith Language and its applications to Sith/Darkside Sorcery. Each Study is a separate Thread.
Thread 1: Sith Language and Linguistics
Thread 2: Sith Incantation Linguistics/Summoning Words

2. Sith Spells
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dwomutsiqsa(Summoning Demon)
PreReq: Thread 2/Knight Level

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Odojinya(Dark Side Web)
PreReq: Thread 1/Knight Level
Additional: Must seek out Grimoire for final piece of complete spell instruction. If attempted without the final piece user can summon strands of dark side energy that would wrap around the target and ensnare them in an unbreakable mesh. However, if the user tries to do the rest of the spell it backfires and he suffers the same effects as the spell he has cast.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Q%C3%A2zoi_Kyantuska(Suppress Thought)
PreReq: Thread 1/Acolyte Level

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sutta_Chwituskak(Flung Spear)
PreReq: Thread 2/Knight Level
Additional: Must seek out Grimoire for final piece of complete spell instruction. If attempted without the final piece user can create a radiant sphere of pure hatred, as a protective barrier. However, if the user tries to do the rest of the spell it backfires and he suffers the same effects as the spell he has cast.

3. High Level Sith Spells/Force Powers
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Spell_of_concealment(Sith Darkside Cloak)
PreReq: Thread 2/Master Level

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_shadow(Force Shadow)
PreReq: Master Level

Sith Force Sacrifice Ritual
PreReq: Thread 2/Master Level
Additional: A technique of Darth Hauntruss’ own designed. User is taught how to sacrifice the flesh and blood of others to further empower yourself and to use their souls to cause Darkside turbulences in force causing wounds and rifts. Must seek out Grimoire for final piece of complete spell instruction. If user tries to use the incomplete spell, they can sacrifice flesh and blood, but, if they use any soul components their own Force Aura will be cursed and their connection to the force heavily damaged.

INTENT:
To create a holocron of Hauntruss's ancient sith magic knowledge, and to create a holocron that actually requires teaching and threads to understand its secrets.

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Darth Hauntruss"]
You are missing several fields from the base technology template, which must be included in your submission.
Image Source: (Please link to where you found the image, or to the original artist if possible. TinEye or Google Image Search can help.)
Intent: (Example: 'A personal weapon for Darth Scabious' or 'an advanced armored personnel carrier for the Republic')
Development Thread: (The main way people work for their toys, though most submissions don't require a development thread. Restricted items require specific development threads. Substantial development threads can help judges approve more powerful submissions. If in doubt, put 'If necessary,' and a judge may or may not ask you for one. Threads cited here must be at least 10 quality posts.)

[member="B.I.A.N.C.A MK VII"]

AH snap!~ Sorry >_< ... I wasn't sure what template to use for a Holocron, so I just copied and pasted the format from an earlier submission. I'll get to fixing this thanks.

[member="Darth Hauntruss"]
I am going to archive this for inactivity. Please PM an Administrator or RPJ to have it pulled back out to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom