Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hola!

Hello! It has been a hot second since I RPed last, probably at least 3 years because life got in the way. I was a member of the board Star Wars: A Galaxy Divided from its early days until it was unexpectedly shuttered sometime around 2012 (never gotten over that lol). From there I bounced around a few boards that old AGD members had tried to start up but nothing ever caught on. With Star Wars having a revival I figured I might have one as well, on the off chance anyone I used to RP with found their way here my name back in the day was Marxon Angmar. I shall be posting a new character for approval soon and hope to get started! Nice to meet you all.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Valen Pelora"]

Welcome. Please see our Top Banner for Rules, Map, Timeline, and popular Factions to join. Ask questions liberally and, as always, verily enjoy your stay. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom