Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiring a Mercenary

MAD

M
So, when the next Mando/Sith, Sith/Mando Invasion begins, who would be willing to hire me for thier services? My Shadowtrooper armor can turn virtually invisible in an instant, I have a Repulsor pack for getting to places I'm not supposed to and still remaining stealthy, I have a CryoBan grenade as well as Adhesive, and I have an Archaic Shadowtrooper Lightsaber. That gear is all in addition to the usefulness of my E-11 Blaster rifle. I'm also thinking about making an NPC team that goes Rogue with me.

I can be hired in combination of women or credits to live on my own. I don't have any morals as long as someone gets killed. I can be hired for assassination, front line work, siege, sabatogue, you name it and I can go after it. Also keep in mind I won't be exclusive to this war, if any of you factions out there suddenly decide to declare at any moment I'm your man.

Also, staff, I'm a allowed to do this right? Being an independant Mercenary? As long as I'm paid like a bounty hunter I'm good right? The bounty hunter rule still applies to Invasions?

MAD

M
I was just asking if I was allowed to go into Invasions without a faction. But you seem like your saying yes so I'm going to assume that's what your saying :p

MAD

M
Hmmm, two women, and uhhh... lets start at 5,000 credits and see where we go from there. One women before I'm hired, one after, 2,500 before I'm in the Invasion, 2,500 after. Got it? That's my price.

MAD

M
How about dominions? Are those things I may participate in? I'd like to get involved as soon as possible. Of which my above price shall be my standard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom