Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi.

Hi. I'm Zack First. I was part of a Pokemon thing for a bit, I'm still doing it. But I was itching to do some Star Wars RP with people, too. So I just joined. I'll be looking for people to RP with, but I'm just starting so I might be a bit rusty. But, I want to meet some people too. So hello to everybody else.

Are you a rockstar? Cause if you are, can I be your biggest fanboy who stalks your shows and you end putting a restraining order against? :p

Anywho! Welcome! I'm brand new here as well, so it's nice to see another new person with me! We'll have to have our characters meet and either be friends/enemies/acquaintances, depending on how it turns out.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Welcome to the site. I really hope you like it here. We are all really nice here (even though some of us seem scary at first). This site is easy to use but if you need help fust send me a pm, Hope you have fun!

Welcome to Chaos!

If you have any questions, please do not be afraid to ask! I hope you enjoy your time here with us, but be warned... this place can be addictive.

Now, I have a question for you, good sir [member="Zack First"]! Do you have a character in mind to start yourself off?

U-Uh. Sure. I guess. Maybe we should have our characters meet up. If I can have one... [member="Galen Otros"]
Hiya! [member="Cain Laatl"]
I'll have to think about it. I might have a character in mind. [member="Ilias Nytrau"]

[member="Zack First"] Well, one of my favorite parts of making a character is finding the perfect face for it. Tell me what you're thinking of as your character?

I always wanted a character with spiky black hair. For right now that's all I can think of, I never described my character before, actually...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom