Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey!

Hey, this is my first RP experience in message form, so I hope to be a worthwhile contributor and to hopefully be part of some interesting and moving stories! Some of you may recognize my player name from SWTOR, or rather my account name, Kell Morn, as I was the one that created and ran the short story competitions within SWTOR prior to, and during the immediate release of, the game.

I hope to have a lot of fun and to hopefully eventually start a major story chain, as I like to take that kind of role; guess I'm a dungeon master at heart that has no experience! I look forward to sharing the experience with you!

Eeli.

welcome to the site! I'll shamelessly attempt to recruit your character at some point or another... in fact I'll do that now... join the Fringe cause we are awesome and we have cake... monsters sometimes jump out of them, but then they sing... you really can't beat that

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
I wish we were might actually do something other then sit around

Though the event should change that, last time, two buildings, a ship, unknown numbers of infected, a tree, a sith on god mode and a crashing ship. Bring it on

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
and Sol is on Tython... I have found such things happen too often but I am not in charge, not faction admin and not really effected by it yet. Just doing my threads and preparing for the event. Keep in mind I tried to strengthen the jedi and no one wanted that so I am there to train padawans, train knights and help if it is something important. Like an event

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom