Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey kitty, say something witty.

hello ? im the new jedi padawan, Naadi Maaro.

im not sure how i should go about intro-ing this character, nevermind getting her a master or knight to apprentice to.

im also hoping that, since she was raised in the temple (yeah i copy-pasted Tano's bio up to a point), i can get people to agree to filling out her backstory with some names and details..... ?

update - due to the clockwork rebellion, i had abit of etain tur-murkin inspiration, and so thusfar, my plan is for naadi to get left behind on coruscaunt, and be unaware that the jedi have been fully integrated into the republic.

optimally, she would also meet a new master while 'behind enemy lines', who is likely also similarly unawares of the change in the jedi orders change in relationship with the republic.

'Official' training wont begin until either coruscaunt is retaken, or there proves to be a geurilla resistance of some sort and they eventually get pockets of power back online, and form Matrix-style trench warfare battle lines.

If not, well, i guess ill wing it until coruscaunt is retaken.

due to missing the majority of the finale, im considering to ret-gone her experiences of clockwork coruscaunt, and reboot her to have a more .... traditional beginning outset. Maybe simpler is better for now, now that the clockwork incident is coming to a close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom