Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Hey!

Hey everyone. I'm Shelby, and I'm a newbie.

My knowledge of the Star Wars universe is severely lacking, but I am enjoying learning as I go along. I have heard really wonderful things about this community, so I look forward to meeting all of you!

Also, I'm not sure how to differentiate between the writer and character accounts. This appears to be a writer account. Would it be best if I made a sub-account and transferred everything over?

:)

[member="Jakkor Kess"], thank you so much for the warm welcome! If I were to transfer everything over, could someone change the name of this account to something more general for me? Or is there any way that this could be changed from a "writer" to a "character?" I know it is a silly thing to fixate on, but I want to make sure I'm where I should be!

And sure, writing with you sounds wonderful!

Thanks a bunch, [member="Rach Tarvus"]! Always nice to have another newcomer on my side, and I'll definitely pick your brain with lore stuff later.

And thanks to you as well, [member="Darth Carnifex"]. Your set is really fantastic!

Leoria Beviin said:
[member="Jakkor Kess"], thank you so much for the warm welcome! If I were to transfer everything over, could someone change the name of this account to something more general for me? Or is there any way that this could be changed from a "writer" to a "character?" I know it is a silly thing to fixate on, but I want to make sure I'm where I should be!

And sure, writing with you sounds wonderful!
i just asked that in the Questions section. up above this thread.

[member="Leoria Beviin"]

Welcome to Chaos! You can keep your writer account as a character. That is completely allowed, so it's just a matter of personal preference (unlike some sites where you have to link your OOC account to your sub accounts).

My recommendation is to just keep it a character, but I'm pretty lazy like that. :)

[member="Leoria Beviin"], Some people tend to use their writer accounts as their main character accounts,So it's no sweat if you don't feel like redoing everything with a new account. And if you want to change your name and use this as an OOC account than you can go over to the Request your rank titles in the introductions catagory where you can not only request your ranks for a character but you can also change your name if you wish.

I hope that helps clear everything up! :)

[member="Rach Tarvus"], I see that now! Thank you for pointing it out!

Thank you, [member="Cath Lorr"]! I'm a bit particular about having everything in order, so I may look into shifting this over to a character account and having this name changed. At least, before I start roleplaying. I guess I'm a little lazy too. :)

[member="Jakkor Kess"], thank you for clarifying that! I'll probably head over and request a name change, when I come up with something. I'm not terribly creative. :p

[member="Leoria Beviin"]

Don't feel like reading everything, but if you have any question shoot me a PM. I am also always up for RPing anytime. Not sure how new to RP you are, but if you want some help learning how I would be happy to teach you. Its always better to be taught than to figure out on your own for RPing. I say this from personal experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom