Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey guys!!!

Hey guys! My names Kyndle and I'm new to this forum, a good friend of mine introduced me. I would LOVE for someone to show me the ropes and how everything works. Very excited to be joining all you guys!

[member="Kyndlemehboot"]

Hi and welcome to Chaos! I hope you enjoy your time here and if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

First of all, take a look at out rules and timeline which you can find from the menu above under the tabs "Rule" and "Holonet". ;)

Welcome to Star Wars Chaos, [member="Kyndlemehboot"].

Also, Emma said it perfectly.

There's a lot of people here that help guide you to where you want to go, you just have to ask.

[member="Kyndlemehboot"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Glad to have you here - be sure to have fun and enjoy your time here.

Have you got any burning questions to ask first of all about the site, RP in general or...anything really that we can help you out with?

We'll take of you and show you the ropes. It's not at all complicated to get started and even now we all learn new things daily.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom